“Older hotel that is so clean I can hardly believe it.”
Review of Days Inn Erick

Days Inn Erick
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Erick
Reviewed August 25, 2011

I stayed there and was amazed how clean te rooms are. The hotel is most certainly "older" style but still extremely comfortable and right off the highway. So it may not have the lateset and greatest but it is super clean and the nicest staff I have ever dealt with in the country

• Stayed: August 2011
There are newer reviews for Days Inn Erick

Reviewed July 19, 2011

We arrived at approx 2am checked in quickly.Room was very clean and had everything we
would need;microwave,fridge,coffemaker etc.Woke up late check out was 11am kevin at
front desk was very pleasant and understanding no problem with late check out by 12.Would definetly stay again.

• Stayed: July 2011
2  Thank ricky359
Reviewed May 13, 2011

After reading the reviews my husband and I pulled off the highway after a long day of travel. This was the first time the reviews did not direct us in the right place. We kept checking to see if we were at the same place. We paid $90 for this place when I would of paid $40. The room felt dirty and did not smell fresh. The carpet is old and not very clean. The walls were dented in some places and were marked up. The bathroom door was old and looked like some creature was knawing at the bottom of the door.
The beds were comfortable but again, for the price I would never stay here again. I would say, keep driving and for a little more have a better stay somewhere else!

• Stayed: May 2011
4  Thank christiannoah
Reviewed July 14, 2010

I appreciated the friendly and helpful attitude of everyone here at the Days Inn in Erick, Oklahoma. The room was clean and comfy. And everyone was attentive to be sure my needs were met. There are two locally owned and operated restaurants near by where you will find quality food and friendly faces.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled on business
2  Thank uswalker
Reviewed June 7, 2010

An excellent hotel for a fatigued traveler driving cross-country - close to the freeway, across the street from a gas station and next door to a restaurant. The room was exceptionally clean and comfortable, the manager and staff were friendly and helpful, and the room must have been well-insulated because I didn't even realize there was a baby next door until we were checking out. The price was also quite reasonable.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled solo
2  Thank trishlh
Reviewed April 14, 2010

My car broke down and I felt welcomed and received a sence of concern for my problem by these people. This certainly is the way that I would like to feel when I run into a problem.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled solo
2  Thank kgelyher
Reviewed March 18, 2010

When you are traveling on long-distance road trips with your family, you don't want to have to search far off the highway and spend time deciding about a hotel. The Days Inn in Erick provides just what you need when you are traveling - easily accessible from the highway, clean room and bathroom, very quiet, and a comfortable bed. Just enough to get you ready to get on the road again the next day.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank memphismomMemphis_TN
Also consider these accommodations in or near Erick
Sleep Inn & Suites
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Shamrock North
Motel 6 Erick OK
Motel 6 Erick OK
#2 of 5 in Erick

Been to Days Inn Erick? Share your experiences!