Ramada Enid
$85
SpringHill Suites
$119
$80
Home Away Suites Enid(Enid)(Great Value!)
$99
$89
All reviewsroom was cleanindoor poolbreakfast buffethallways smellkey cardpet feehot tubbusiness triphuntsaunapillowsrepairoklahoma
Reviewed March 19, 2012

Nice room, comfy bed, clean, a positive experience, except the wireless internet does not work. It took me about 5 minutes to check my email during the afternoon, and in the evening, I couldn't get any pages to fully load. I don't need to stream video, but I do need consistent access to my email. I called their provider, DeepBlue Wireless, but they didn't have much to offer other than to say that a lot of people were using the wireless internet. Staying here again isn't an option for me.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed November 14, 2011

If all you need is a good night rest,, yes this is the place to be,, BUT,, if your needing to use the amenities--pool,, breakfast---spend more money and go elsewhere-- had 4 kids--NO BREAKFAST- and the pool was not useable for an indoor pool-they keep it COLD. And if you need housekeeping, and if you dont speak spanish,, go STRAIGHT to the office,, only ones who will understand you. BUT,, the beds were wonderful.

Room Tip: if you don't want to hear children cry, ask to for a room at least two rooms away.
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed June 29, 2011

We stayed for two nights in a room with two queen beds. We brought a pack n play for our little guy, and it fit with no problem. The room was nothing fancy but it seemed clean and they had adequate towels, pillows, etc. Beds were plenty comfortable. We also used the indoor pool area/hot tub and it was clean and uncrowded. There is also a nice outdoor pool area. My only complaint is that the bathroom is TINY. We worked around that, and we will stay again if we go back for an overnight visit to Enid. It was worth it for about half of what we'd have paid at some of the other hotels in town.

Room Tip: Ask about pool/restaurant location
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank kvvbs
Reviewed February 3, 2011

We stayed in this motel for several days in January 2011 and had previously stayed there for over a week in December 2010. We had been traveling quite a lot in the last two months and had stayed in a number of motels that are both satisfactory and unsatisfactory. I think we appreciated this motel even more the 2nd time after staying in numerous motels which provided much less quality for the dollar. These rooms are clean, roomy, quiet and the beds are excellent. They have large flat screen TVs and a very nice indoor swimming pool area. We would rate this motel a high 3 stars. I think most people would find it very satisfactory.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled as a couple
3  Thank twice_burned
Reviewed October 25, 2010

On a recent business trip, my husband and I thought it would be a great idea to stay at the Ramada. We checked in, got to our room the greatest distance they could get you from pool, restaurant etc. I am quite sure the other rooms were not filled. We moved all our stuff in started to unpack then go to dinner. I always ck the Beds and bathroom. IT WAS GROSS...BOTH AREAS! The coverlet on the bed was a little ruffled..maybe brushed by the maid vaccuming. NOPE!!! There was looking like blood snot on the duvet cover and SEVERAL HAIRS ON THE SHEETS. Then onto the bathroom...yep PUBIC HAIR IN THE BATH TUB! My husband went to front desk, they said we could get another room and we did. OHHH MMMMYYY!!! The beds were clean but the bathroom once again, pubic hair, regular hair etc. The front desk called my husband told them we were not happy. She would send someone up to check it. He came no uniform, maybe someone from the lobby and he had to look. I am not an idiot. He then leaves returns with a spray bottle and towel, sprays down everything and wipes it down. He was not professional in any way shaper or form. They offered no discount, future night or free dinner...NOTHING.
We will not return business or otherwise. Did I mention this was a anniversary trip???

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple