“Horrible place!! Just discusting!!”
Review of Knights Inn Enid

Knights Inn Enid
Ranked #14 of 15 Hotels in Enid
A TripAdvisor Member
“Horrible place!! Just discusting!!”
Reviewed May 11, 2006

I usually don't complain too much, but this place is really bad. The bathroom was filthy and the carpet was gross. There were toe nail clippings on the floor and the chairs at the table were so dirty and sticky I had to put a towel on it to sit down. I was supposed to be in a non smoking room. The sheets were smoky smelling, in fact the whole room was smoky smelling. Do yourself a favor and find some place else to stay!

• Stayed April 2006, traveled on business
3 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Ft. Worth Texas
Reviewed May 1, 2006

My husband and I were in town to exhibit in the Home Show. As you walk into the lobby it reads on the door, Breath Easy, this is a non smoking lobby.As I entered I smelled very strong cigarette smoke. I had to wait in line for 20 minutes to check in, and by that time I was coughing. The lady behind the counter said it was coming from the bar. When we got to our room I thought it smelled musty. It was really smoky, but I couldn't tell because I had been in the lobby breathing smoke. The sheets smelled of smoke, the bathroom was dirty and moldy. I couldn't sleep all night and had to work the nex.t day. When I tried to tell the manager about my experience he treated me very disrespectfully! I could say more, but why bother. This is a horrible hotel!!

• Stayed April 2006, traveled on business
2 Thank phyllis b

Travelers are raving about these Enid hotels

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed May 5, 2003

We stayed in a non-smoking room. It smelled of smoke. The carpeting was filthy, mold in bathroom, with poor plumbing. The parking lot was scattered with litter and lots of it. The bed was old and smelled of stale smoke. I would have rather slept in my car.

9 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Travelers also viewed these Enid hotels
#11 of 15 in Enid
Ramada Enid
Ramada Enid
#5 of 15 in Enid
Home Away Suites Enid
Hampton Inn & Suites Enid
Baymont Inn & Suites Enid
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Enid

Been to Knights Inn Enid? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Knights Inn Enid

Property: Knights Inn Enid
Address: 2901 S van Buren St, Enid, OK 73703-8354 (Formerly Days Inn Enid)
Location: United States > Oklahoma > Enid
Ranked #14 of 15 Hotels in Enid
Hotel Class:2 star — Knights Inn Enid 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Cancelon, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Knights Inn Enid reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.