“Not so good!”

Ranked #14 of 15 Hotels in Enid
Fort Worth, Texas
“Not so good!”
Reviewed January 30, 2013

I haven't stayed in a room like this in a long time. It had a nice pool area and grounds around it but that is as far as I can compliment this hotel. The rooms smelled of smoke and all the hallways smelled of smoke! There was someone painting the door frames but no signs. Cigarette butts everywhere, and mud on every stairway. Front desk was at first friendly but that went downhill after check in.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Lampasas, Texas
Reviewed December 27, 2012 via mobile

I was scared after reading the reviews, but having a free room and needing to stay in Enid, we decided to brave this hotel. The checkin was easy and the room (a king) was clean although the bathroom leaved something to be desired. However, we then ran into the first problem, the toilet was broken. The front desk was very nice and moved us to a room across the hall. It was even cleaner! (I have a tendency to look at how clean the walls are). The bed was firm but we slept comfortably. The breakfast was the traditional continental. And our bill was correct...free!

• Stayed December 2012
Denver, Colorado
Reviewed December 4, 2012

Stairways and halls are filthy. Place is really run down. Why didn't I read the other reviews? Well, I did but other places were full.

Room is ok but poor value. Think I bothered the front desk by checking in. If I hadn't prepaid I would have walked.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business

Travelers are raving about these Enid hotels

GRAIN VALLEY
Reviewed November 20, 2012

There was black mold on the shower curtain and ceiling, food spills on the wall and the carpet turned my socks black. The key system didn't work in the entire hotel i could nevet gain access to my room but obviously someone else could because. I had things come missing from my room. I left a note for management. And filed a police report. I checked out Sunday. It is Tuesday and no response

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business