“stay”
2 of 5 bubbles Review of Knights Inn Enid

Knights Inn Enid
Ranked #14 of 15 Hotels in Enid

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
EUREKA
Reviewed November 6, 2012

Well it started off waiting a long time then a manager came strolling down hall not at all concerned about mine and several other customers wait. He started helping the customers in front of me. And talked very rudely to them. During the conversations I found out the key card system was down. He would have to go to every ones door everytime they wanted back in the hotel room. A customer in the greeting room in formed me its been down 2 WEEKS.. well he finally came to open my hotel room door after a long wait outside in the cold. The next night had to be let back in. The third day I returned to my room to find my hotel room door left unlatched. I called the office and asked about it she then accused me of leaving it open. But house keeping would of been last one in my room. The rooms had a odor. And coffee pouch left in my coffee pot that was moldie. This was my worst stay. I hope that me taking time to fill this out will help future guest at that hotel. But I will not be staying there again.

Beatrice, Nebraska
Reviewed November 6, 2012

Very dated accommodations! Rates were way too high for what this hotel has to offer. My husband was on a business trip and had a cold shower in the morning. The front desk said they were having problems with the boiler system. Another gentleman that my husband visited with in the parking lot said he had cockroaches in his room. We will never stay here again!!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business

Travelers are raving about these Enid hotels

Lee's Summit, MO
Reviewed November 3, 2012

The reviews on this hotel are correct. The hotel is in disrepair and very poor condition. I stayed here two nights for a business trip and will never again. I was part of a large group staying in Enid and everything was booked except for the Days Inn. Next time, we will book a hotel outside of Enid if necessary. I'd rather travel an hour each way than stay at this hotel. The room had dead critters next to the floor boards, stains on the bedding and towels, and an A/C-heater that did not work. My safety at this hotel was in question as there were a few questionable events on the final day that made us relieved that we were leaving.

Room Tip: Stay away until fully renovated.
2 Thank Robb P
Hartsville
Reviewed October 26, 2012

That hotel is WAY dated. The rates were way too much for what I got. It looks like you can charge what you want based on the needs in Enid, OK. The walls in my room was nothing more than plaster swiped on for decoration. The shower head had NO pressure, so I had to wash my hair under the faucet. I would have preferred no refrigerator because of all the noise it made. The sheets were stained and looked dirty. I'm surprised I was charged more for all the flies in the room!!!! I would classify that hotel as cheap and not worth more than $40 a night. I slept with lights on it was so unnerving to be there. Gross. I won't stay there again.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo

1 Thank DKL7689
Texas
Reviewed October 26, 2012

I stayed here 4 nights. A Friday through Tuesday. Rooms were very outdated and dirty. Online it claims there is WIFI and there is not and also the phone in the room didnt work along with many of the lights. There were people in and out of rooms all night. Cars with loud music and squealing there tires. I woke up at one point to check on my vehicle and 4 men walked out of the woods near by and went into a room. I wont be back.

1 Thank Tex J
New Orleans, Louisiana
Reviewed October 24, 2012

We recently stayed here for 1 night. This is the worst hotel on the face of the earth. There was a huge rat in one of our rooms and when we called the front desk she said someone would come later that afternoon. Then the bathroom wasn't cleaned and smelled terrible. The manager have the worst attitude ever. The Board of Health should ban this hotel from ever opening again. The carpet is disgusting and the bedding wasn't cleaned or changed. Don't stop or stay at this hotel.

1 Thank Jai J