“Good money spent at the WORST MOTEL EVER!!!!”
Review of Knights Inn Enid

Knights Inn Enid
Ranked #14 of 15 Hotels in Enid
“Good money spent at the WORST MOTEL EVER!!!!”
Reviewed June 22, 2011

This place is absolutely disgusting! I booked two nights and wished I had left the second I walked in the room :( booking with hotels.com was good but therein the NO REFUND policy!!!! I cannot wait till we leave! Ramada Inn was the Best for value and all around family INN AT Enid!

• Stayed June 2011
1 Thank pennysledge

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
oak island
Reviewed June 5, 2011

pictures on web site are very old. The front is covered in vines, around the pool has trees growing up around it. Leaves always in pool. Rooms very dirty, had to ask maid to come and vaccum the day we arrived. Fitness center, thats a joke, 4 machines none of them work. Coffee was the only thing good for breakfast, no fruit, waffle batter was brown. On Saturday night there was so many mexicans hanging out in lobby I thought I was in Mexico. Robbie was the only nice person that worked the front desk.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank OakIslandBeachbum

Travelers are raving about these Enid hotels

Gilbert, Arizona
Reviewed April 28, 2011

Gross!!! We just arrived in enid as a military family and temp base housing was available so we were given a list of hotels with military discounts...note: pick ANY other one!!! This was the second cheapest and we drove by the cheapest one earlier to day and it looks cleaner and nicer!! :-( anyway they are pet friendly but so were most of the others. The desk clerk could've cared less when or why we were there and his attitude/lack of intelligence proved it. The outside is gross-the halls are gross and the rooms are the worst!! The floors are tore up and not vaccumed-don't even get me started on the bathrooms and the "comforter" and pillow cases have stains that I don't even care to guess what they are. If we didn't have SO many bags to move and two more moves in a week before we get our house-id b outta here in a second!! Can't wait til Saturday when we check out!!

• Stayed April 2011
2 Thank Cowgrl29
Enid, Oklahoma
Reviewed January 4, 2011

Knocks on the door after midnight wanting to know if I wanted company. Must of had knowledge I was a lonely single male occupant. Lobby looked like drug dealer central with more friends of staff then internal customers when I went down to complain about the rude awakening. This motel has over 100 units and must be a tax write off. The place has the smell of an old used condum or a locker room with a touch of cigarette smoke and dirty feet. The bath towels were refolded unwashed; the beds were both used and remade. The walls were filthy and I wrote dirty in the dust on the dresser. The hallways and stairs have crud built up along all edges. Parking lot was full of trash and cigarette butts. The staff seemed exceptionally happy all sitting in the lobby?

• Stayed January 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank tao4mind
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed August 15, 2008

We stayed at the Days Inn Enid as a part of our Family Reunion. Based on the reviews I had read on TripAdvisor, I knew I didn't want to stay here- but since the rest of the family was set up at this hotel, there wasn't the option for us to go down the street to the Holiday Inn.
Let me start with our check-in. The man at the front desk was gruff and at one point actually threw my credit card back at me. (I usually expect things to be handed to me, but whatever)
The room was what you would expect... Fortunately we ended up with a non-smoking room and a toilet that worked... (as opposed to our cousins who literally had to reach down into the toilet to flush it)
There was a large tear in the carpet outside of our room- definitely could be dangerous. Also, call me a germ-a-phobe, but I insisted on wearing shoes or socks in the room at all times.
I will say that the woman who was at the desk during our check out was friendly and quite chatty.
All in all, I would say- spend the extra money and stay at the Holiday Inn!

• Stayed May 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
Kansas
Reviewed August 1, 2008

Most disgusting place I have ever been to. It should be shut down. It is simply not fit for human habitation!! Cockroaches, mold, swimming pool was lime green, I can go on and on!!!
Do yourself a favor and STAY FAR AWAY from this dive! The owner/manager could care less apparently. He is just as bad as this sorry excuse for a hotel!!

• Liked — absolutely NOTHING!!!!!!!
  • Stayed July 2008, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1 Thank daysinn_enid
Lawrence, Kansas
Reviewed October 23, 2007

I've stayed in one other Days Inn and really liked that it was clean, cheap, and included a decent breakfast so I booked this one. Upon check in I saw that this one was a decrepit motel much in need of makeover. The room reeked of smoke upon entry (I did not ask for non-smoking as was traveling with dogs and thus usually have no choice) . The wallpaper strip at ceiling was peeling, there was trash behind furniture, screen on window was torn, and bathroom counter was chipped and battered. This room looked like it had been ridden hard and turned out wet. Over two days, as the smoky smell subsided a urine smell replaced it. There were two places in the room it was esp. strong. The dirt and the smell kept me from trying the free breakfast, one of the main reasons I was there vs. the Motel 6 next door (which friends said was awful, also). It seemed as if this motel was probably rented on a weekly basis to construction workers (not to blame them, just noted).

Plus side: bed was comfortable and water in shower was hot. Room was quiet.

Stayed October 2007