“Open on Sunday!”
Review of Golden Chick

Golden Chick
Ranked #47 of 119 Restaurants in Enid
Cuisines: American
Description: Home of The Original Golden Tenders, Golden Chick is a fast food restaurant chain offering Golden Fried or Roast Chicken, Fried Catfish, Sandwiches, Fresh Salads, Yeast Rolls and a variety of Sides.
San Francisco, California
“Open on Sunday!”
Reviewed January 26, 2014 via mobile

As much as I praise businesses for being closed on Sunday, I was so happy to find Golden Chick open! I was passing through Enid, Ok and I really wanted a sit down restaurant where I could relax. My first two choices were closed, so I decided to just settle for something open and happened upon Golden Chick. The restroom was clean and the staff friendly. The food was fresh and quite good. Amazingly, they also had free wifi, a bonus! Thanks for saving the day!

Visited January 2014
1 Thank Melissa M

Tulsa, Oklahoma
“1st time eating at a Golden Chick.”
Reviewed December 22, 2013 via mobile

We had lunch there on a weekend. It was packed. Food was good, price okay. We had both the chicken and the catfish. I've had better, I've had worse. To me this was just a typical fast food chain restaurant.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Gypsyfeetx4

Been to Golden Chick? Share your experiences!