“Love this place!”

Five80 Coffeehouse
Ranked #1 of 2 Coffee & Tea in Enid
Cuisines: Cafe, Soups
Good for: Large groups
Description: Five80 is a coffee house that desires to be a place with AMAZING coffee, an inviting atmosphere, and entirely focused on telling and showing the love of Christ to ALL. There will be suggested prices only and a person is welcome to pay what he/she finds "fair". The organization that adopted this model is called One World Everybody Eats. They are awesome, check them out sometime..
Reviewed April 30, 2014

You wouldn't expect this place in Enid, Oklahoma! It's really big, large comfy chairs, plenty of room for those that want to sit and chat and those that want to study or be alone. The coffee is great and the environment is even better. My husband and I made several trips here while visiting family and will be returning here on our next trip. Love it!

Reviewed February 11, 2014

My husband and I visit this place at least once a week! The staff, coffee, and inside environment is amazing. Also one of my favorite things is the drive-thru!! Makes it SO convienent. We will miss this place when we move back to Wichita!!

Reviewed November 25, 2013

Love the Christian atmosphere here. I go here several times a week for different types of meetings from a business meeting, bible study or date night with the wife.

Reviewed November 8, 2013

Great spot to meet friends and enjoy good coffee and pastry. Old building with hip decor.....and spacious....unlike Starbucks you are not elbow to elbow. And they are a store with a heart to serve. If I lived in enid I'd be a regular!

Been to Five80 Coffeehouse? Share your experiences!