“MALT HEAVEN”

Braum's
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Enid
Cuisines: Fast Food
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Denver, Colorado
“MALT HEAVEN”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2014

Before leaving Enid America I had to have my Braum's fix (closest one is Dumas, TX). Stopped at the Braum's on Garriott across from EPD. I had my typical LARGE BANANA MALT (with real banana chopped up inside). My uncle Ed had his extra, extra, extra, thick strawberry malt (at the table he acturally turned his malt upside down & nothing fell out!). Both delicious, I took as long as possible to finish mine knowing it'll be another year before my lips have another...Yum!

• Visited June 2014

Oklahoma
“Really yummy ice cream”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014

Braum's are all throughout Oklahoma. Their ice cream is really good and so inexpensive. Gets kind of hectic behind the counter so pretty messy at times. Burgers and breakfast sandwiches are pretty good too, but I always choose Braum's for ice cream.

Visited May 2014
Enid, Oklahoma
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Frequent stop”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014

Something for everyone! Produce is one of our favorite-and just about everything we have tried has always been good!

Visited May 2014
Pikeville, Kentucky
“Sloppy Poor Service”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 29, 2014 via mobile

I spent nearly $30 to feed my kids in here. The workers seemed very incompetent for the most part and I realize a lot of fast food places are like that. However, we were standing there to place our order while they chatted about something stupid. Then they started joking about what we ordered??? The burger was good but the fries had grease dripping from them. Won't be back!

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Refreshing break from the national burger chains”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 10, 2013

the folks at the RR Museum of OK suggested having lunch here. I did not know what to expect. It was very diff and great. A made to order burger and freshly made fries. this is a regional chain and I went to another location in Kingfisher for dinner and ice cream

Visited December 2013

Been to Braum's? Share your experiences!