“New, Clean, Top Notch, Amazing staff”

SpringHill Suites Enid
Ranked #4 of 15 Hotels in Enid
Reviewed May 13, 2014

This hotel is the best in Enid. It is still relatively new, and well maintained. It is very clean and up to date. I have stayed 3 seperate times and the staff always accomodates for early/late check in. They were wonderful when I traveled with my small daughter and provided excelent service going above and beyond to ensure we had all we needed. Located on the far west side of town right on the edge of the city, its very quiet.

Room Tip: the large suites are very nice.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
4  Thank travel4workAA
SHS-Enid-OK, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Enid, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2017

Thank you for sharing your experience at the SpringHill Suites Enid through trip advisor!

As a valued customer, we appreciate your feedback and are delighted to hear that you had a great stay. With a spirit to serve, we take great pride in not only meeting, but exceeding your expectations.

Reviewed May 7, 2014

I have to rave about Austin and Derek. They were awesome to work with. I brought a baseball team to Enid. We had 16 rooms. From the first phone call to make the reservation until we check out, they made everything smooth.

The hotel is new. It had everything we wanted. Breakfast was great. Rooms were clean. Overall, it was a great experience staying here.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank Chris R

Reviewed May 7, 2014

First off, this hotel is brand new, I believe 4 months old. Well, here's where the trouble starts. There was a half eaten pizza on the bed. The staff is also very rude and unprofessional. They barely even speak English. The hotel is about 5 miles out of Enid on Highway 412. Maybe that's why there was a mob of ants in the bathroom. I was charged $119.00 plus tax for this place. I called Marriott and they offered me 2 free nights. Could've done better like refund my entire stay. Next time I'm in Enid I'll stay at Holiday Inn express or Hampton Inn and Suites.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo
2  Thank Thomas_A903
SHS-Enid-OK, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Enid, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2014

Dear Thomas,

I am sorry that you did not have a good experience during your stay. All of us here at the Springhill Suites pride ourselves in offering our guests the best experience during their stay with us. (As you can see from our previous reviews) We are here to accomodate your every need to make your stay comfortable and enjoyable. Had you brought the issues to our attention, we could have corrected them immediately to your satisfaction.

Our Hotel is on 412 but within the city, right next to Walmart and our staff speak english and some are bilingual. We value each and every guest and take any of their concerns very seriously and we make all the efforts to correct them quickly and efficiently. I can assure you a better experience the next time your here.

Reviewed May 4, 2014 via mobile

No doubt this hotel is new, clean, quiet, and had a friendly staff. However, they have missed the mark on the "little things" with the prices being charged. The reviews that rave about the sliding doors for the bathroom fail to mention that the bathroom only includes the vanity and shower, no tub. Then a separate water closet has the toilet and two mirrors shoved in a corner that are useless. Not to mention, this sliding door does not completely seal you off from the room. Which has the foot of the beds about 1 foot from the toilet. Maybe a great design for the owners to get more use per sq foot but not real practical for the occupant. The "bar" or "lounge" is set up more like a local cafe. The modern tables and chairs just fail to invite you in. Nice to be able to grab a drink as you pass but that's about it. Several nice outdoor patios with little to no seating! Morning newspaper? "Oh, they will be laying over on one of the tables when she brings them in". (This was at 8:30am) Nice workout room and indoor pool. No outdoor pool, which seems to be common in Enid for some reason.

Stayed: May 2014

Dear Midsouthrent,

Thank you for your review. I would like to bring to your attention that we do have rooms available with bath tubs. Some suites have showers and some of them have the bath tubs. At the time of check-in please ask the front desk associate and we will be most glad to put you in a room with a bath tub or you can specify your request in your online reservation and we will make sure you get one.

Thank you once again and hope to see you soon!

Reviewed April 15, 2014

I stayed there for a week in March/April 2014 and I thought it was an excellent property. I liked the decor of the rooms, I loved the decor of the bathroom, the suite was spacious. They use sliding doors instead of swinging doors so they are efficient with space. The cleanliness was outstanding. I felt like I was the first person who ever stayed there. The breakfast area was clean, the personnel were friendly, the front desk was helpful. I would definitely stay there again my next time in Enid.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank alfonsom310

Reviewed March 15, 2014

My husband who is on the road most of the year, needed a place to stay last minute in Enid for a couple of nights. He called me and asked me to go online & find him a hotel. Thanks to the reviews here, I chose this one and he is very happy I did. The room style & decor reminds him of a cross between a large modern European suite with a touch of a Vegas (in a good way). The huge hot breakfast selection was one of THE BEST & most delicious he's ever had on the road. But his favorite part was the bed. "One of the best night sleeps I've ever had. We need one of these mattresses." Great pool, wonderful staff and overall an A+++ stay.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank Sharon_was_here
SHS-Enid-OK, Manager at SpringHill Suites Enid, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2017

Reviewed March 3, 2014

I was there for business and this was a nice hotel. The breakfast was good, as well as the fitness center was sufficient as well. I did not try the hotel pool or business center during this trip. It is a newer hotel, so it still has some "wearing-in" that needs to happen. The only "complaints" that I had were the sliding doors in the room didn't seem to close very well and the doors in and out of the suites slammed shut too hard. My neighbor was going in and out at 5 and I could hear the door shut every time. But, I would stay there again.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business