“Nice addition to downtown Enid”

No photo provided
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Listed as Tapas and wine bar
Cache, OK
“Nice addition to downtown Enid”
Reviewed July 24, 2013

PaneVino offers a very pleasant experience in downtown Enid. Imaginative sandwich menu; the chicken brie is excellent. The Americano had a lot of roast beef, and although it was a bit dry, it comes with a dijon spread, which was one of the better dijonnaise one of our party ever had. Timely service. Only negative: The menu touts "tapas" but they're not tapas, and the list is very limited. We didn't go there for tapas, but anyone who did might be disappointed.

Visited July 2013

oklahoma
“Mangia!”
Reviewed July 10, 2013

Contrary to the name, the menu here is more eclectic than Italian -- though you'll find some wonderful Italian offerings, too. Every dish is made individually, so if you want an ingredient added, or left out, you will be accommodated. Weight watchers and the gluten-intolerant will also find choices here. Their hand-cut, choice, Angus steaks are favorites. My partner and I were going light for lunch and split an order of bruschetta and a Cobb salad. We had more than enough to eat -- and it was wonderful.

Visited July 2013
Guatemala
“Centrally located lunch spot”
Reviewed June 29, 2013 via mobile

Panvino is a place that I always love going to for lunch. The salads are wonderful and they do a great job blending flavors. Service was lacking but they were busy with the lunch crow so that can be forgiven.

• Visited June 2013
Albuquerque, NM
“On second thought . . . .”
Reviewed June 5, 2013

Visiting Enid and looked forward to trying PaneVino once again. The server was friendly and efficient, and made a nice recommendation for a wine by the glass selection. The overall atmosphere was more causal than I remembered. I started with their Cobb Salad; it was fresh and tasty enough but run of the mill (canned black olive slices, etc). My main dish was their 10 ounce tenderloin filet. I ordered the meat to be prepared medium rare, but this small piece came out ranging from medium rare to well done and dry. Even the medium rare part was kind of dry; maybe PaneVino should offer "Prime" cuts of meat rather than "Choice", especially at $37 for a 10 ounce cut (even with a few carrots and mashed potatoes). My dad had the Italian Pork Chop with Sopressata Ragu (Chef's Selection at $28) -- which was beautiful in presentation and delicious. Perhaps sticking to the Chef's Selection Menu is the way to go here.
All in all I have to lower my previous rating from very good to average, especially considering the price to quality ratio.

• Visited May 2013
Enid, Oklahoma
“I have lunch or dinner here regularly.”
Reviewed April 2, 2013

Sandwiches here are special. I love the salmon and cream cheese on ciabatta bread. My companion orders the Bacon, lettuce, goat cheese sandwich. I like the mussels in white wine, cheese fondue for two, antipasti plate. They have a wonderful wine list and the staff is very nice. Sometimes the service is slow, but we think they are worth the wait.

Visited April 2013

Been to PaneVino Wine & Steak? Share your experiences!