“Great local restaurant.”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Listed as Tapas and wine bar
Reviewed March 29, 2013

If you like Italian it is worth the trip. Everyone in our group of five enjoyed their meal. Menu is pasta waited. Service and atmosphere are above average.

Reviewed March 2, 2013

This is absolutely the best place to dine in Enid. The food, service, and atmosphere are always outstanding!

Reviewed February 14, 2013

We ate there last night (Feb. 13). They were very busy and we had slight wait because of no reservations (10 min.). They were not expecting a crowd and had limited wait staff but the service was remarkable. The one waiter was attentive and never seemed flustered. The food was delicious. I had shrimp portifino and it was great. The salad was very good also. They have a good wine menu.

Reviewed January 27, 2013

There aren't many choices in Enid for a great meal, so we thought we would try this establishment, while in town for a business trip. We sat at the bar, as we mostly do, because usually you get better attention from the staff. We ordered drinks, asked for some bread while looking the menu over. Now we hadn't eaten all day, the bartender brought three pieces and my coworker asked for his own basket. The bartender commenced to give us a ten minute dissertation, on how we would have to eat this bread first, because people waste bread and we would have to follow her guidelines. Ok Mom, wait a minute, my Mom never made me eat all of my bread first, maybe because we were eating pasta, we would be eating the bread the whole meal. Now as commanded, we polished off the first basket and were rewarded another basket as promised. The food comes, I grab a piece and there is one piece left in the all important basket. Another waitress drops a fresh basket, as we are eating our pasta and the bread nazi snatches it up and takes back it to the kitchen. We both agreed the next day, that the food was great tasting, but the experience was awful. To be honest, my coworker, as I also felt, was agitated because we tipped this nut job $10.00, on a $60.00 bill, Bring your own bread, as always, Your Mileage May Vary!

4  Thank RoadDogCincinnati
Reviewed January 19, 2013 via mobile

Great place, great service and great food. Really fun place for a girls dinner night with several options for wine.

Been to PaneVino Wine & Steak? Share your experiences!