“Nice, comfortable room.” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Baymont Inn & Suites Enid

Baymont Inn & Suites Enid
Ranked #4 of 15 Hotels in Enid

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Tulsa, Oklahoma
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 1, 2014

I stayed at the Baymont in Enid 3 different times during the month of January. The rooms I stayed in were very roomy & clean. The beds were very comfortable and the noise was minimal. The employees of this motel were very nice and accommodating. This will be my motel of choice for the Enid area. I will be returning at least twice in February and will definitely be staying here. My compliments to the management!

Room Tip: Rooms on the North side are quieter & more convenient to entries.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Mary H, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Enid, responded to this review, February 4, 2014
Towanda,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment about your stay! We appreciate the kind words and are pleased you liked the Baymont Inn & Suites! I know your visit to Enid was somber, and we will continue to keep you in thought and prayer.
Again thank you for commenting and we look forward to seeing you again.

Best Wishes,
Alvarado
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 27, 2013

I will not be using your company again. The staff could have cared less about our stay or that making a reservation made any difference. We were at Enid for my brothers funeral and the last problem I needed was a company that didn't keep there promise. When we showed your staff the email reservation they would not even look at the reservation or even showed care or concern. The attitude was take or leave it. I will leave it from here on. I work for a large insurance company and travel frequently. I can assure you your company or sister companies will not receive my business in the future. I may be one person but I can be very vocal for or against a company. A foot note, four other of my family members stayed at your facility, and by there comments I can say that at least your staff was consistent in the delivery of service.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Mary H, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Enid, responded to this review, January 3, 2014
Tommy,

First of all, My deepest condolences for your loss!! Secondly, I'm so sorry you were treated in that manner by one of my staff members! I am absolutely Shocked!! I will not tolerate or accept that kind of attitude and I sincerely apologize. Please call me at 580-234-6800 so we may visit regarding this matter!
Again I apologize, and look forward to speaking with you.

Warmest Regards,
Mary Hornberger

Travelers are raving about these Enid hotels

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 9, 2013

I had the best stay at this hotel! I will recommend it to anyone traveling through. The ladies at the front desk were so friendly and accommodating! The rooms were nice and beds so comfortable! I wish there were more hotels like this one!! Look forward to my next trip to Enid!!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Mary H, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Enid, responded to this review, December 12, 2013
Thank you for leaving a nice comment! We are pleased you enjoyed your stay!!!! Our goal is to make each guest feel as welcomed and cozy as if they were at home!
It makes our day when we know we did every thing possible to make a guest feel as you did!
Thanks again for taking the time to comment. We look forward to seeing you your next visit to the Baymont Inn & Suites.

Seasons Greetings,
Waukomis, Oklahoma
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 3, 2013

Pleased with hotel. Although it's an older one it appears updated and well maintained. The breakfast was good and convenient. The room wasclean and the kids enjoyed the indoor pool. I did have an issue with my fridge on our last night and maintaince personal had already went home due to it being after 5. I informed the front desk of this is issue and within 15 minutes the maintaince man was at my door with a new fridge. I have to say the staff goes above and beyond for their customers. I will definitely stay at this hotel again the next time.

• Stayed November 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Mary H, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Enid, responded to this review, December 9, 2013
Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to comment on your recent stay at The Baymont Inn & Suites Enid. I'm thrilled you enjoyed your stay! However, I do apologize for the inconvenience regarding the fridge in your room. I'm glad my front desk and after hours maintenance man Mike was able to get you another one asap! Please let us know ahead of time when you will return to Enid, we would like to upgrade you to a suite at no additional charges.
Again thank you for the kind words, We look forward to seeing you soon!

Best Regards,