Baymont Inn & Suites Enid
$67
$102
  • Bar/Lounge
$80
Home Away Suites Enid(Enid)(Great Value!)
$87
$84
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleanbeautiful indoor poolhot tubstay there againhot breakfastclean place to stayenjoyed our staywaffle makerthe young ladystayed nightsfamily reunionbagelsnice hotelper nightthe breakfast areafree breakfast
Reviewed December 10, 2012

I would recommend to stay the Baymont Inn of Enid Oklahoma. The staff is very helpful and make it a very comfortable atmosphere. After only the first night of my stay the staff recognized me when I came in and had everything I needed waiting on me. Thank you Amanda of the Baymont Inn staff you made my stay in Enid pleasant.

• Stayed: December 2012
Mary H, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Enid, responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2012

Thank you for commenting about your stay! Our goal is to make each and every guest feel as welcomed and comfortable as possible. It pleases me beyond words to hear good comments regarding my staff! Again, I appreciate your time and look forward to your next visit.

Best Regards,
Mary H

Reviewed December 5, 2012

We hadn't planned on staying in Enid so just had to take pot luck with finding a hotel. The first one we tried didn't have any vacancies but they very kindly called the Baymont to see if they had a spare room. They only had a suite but offered it at a discounted rate. Wow what a pleasant surprise the room came with a jacuzzi and a balcony over the indoor pool area. In addition it was a great size room and definitely worth every penny we paid and more, sorry cent, spot the Brit! I can't comment on a standard room but the suite was absolutely great.

Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Mary H, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Enid, responded to this reviewResponded December 10, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment regarding your recent stay with us. I am pleased you enjoyed your stay and look forward to seeing you the next time you visit Enid!

Best Regards,

Reviewed November 30, 2012

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Reviewed November 24, 2012

We stayed at this hotel for 3 nights and enjoyed our stay. The room was clean and cozy. The decor was really nice especially liked the furniture. The hotel was quiet,too. Very nice indoor pool. The lady at front desk was helpful. I had a jacuzzi suite which was very nice. A great overall experience!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business