“Nice Hotel”

Ranked #4 of 15 Hotels in Enid
New Jersey
“Nice Hotel”
Reviewed October 17, 2012

Checked in late after driving long hours front desk staff was courteous. They have remodeled rooms & breakfast area. I have stayed here last year as well. Breakfast was good. Bed was cozy. I recommend this hotel to everyone. I will definitely stay at this hotel when ever in Enid.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Tulsa
Reviewed October 1, 2012

Unpleasant smell in the whole building, strong vinegar based cleaner smell in the room.
Carpets and walls all over the Building worn/grimy.
Early 1980s charm all over the place.
Bottom line this hotel needs a externsive refurbishment.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

1 Thank CfH76

Travelers are raving about these Enid hotels

HOMINY
Reviewed September 13, 2012

Front desk staff were courteous and check in was easy.Room was clean and comfortable. Complimentary breakfast was nice and staff ensured it was well stocked.
Cost of room seemed to be elevated due to increased oil and gas business going on in the area.
Room was smoke free but cigarette smoke was prominent in the hallway/stariwell.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Mascoutah, Il
Reviewed April 25, 2012

This hotel was a great change after very bad experiences staying at Comfort Inn in Enid.

The room was clean. The bed was comfortable. The breakfast was 1000 times better than Comfort Inn. Glad I got the chance to get of out of Comfort Inn and stay at Baymont Inn instead due to Comfort Inn raising their rates, leaving a note on my bed that effective that very day the rates were changed which put it over the government per diem rate forcing my company to move me to another hotel. Thank goodness for Comfort Inn in Enid to pull a bs move like that; otherwise, I would have been in that $#$# hole for another 2 weeks.

Room Tip: If you have a choice between Comfort Inn in Enid or the Baymont, stay at the Baymont, you'll be...
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Don W
meme2010enid, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Enid, responded to this review, April 26, 2012
Don,
Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts about my hotel! I'm glad we were able to accomodate you and your co-workers! and I apologize your trip to Enid and with the other hotel wasn't as carefree as you had hoped. We strive everyday to make everyones stay as enjoyable as possible and welcome all reviews to better improve ourselves. We just began offering the hot breakfast the first of the year and still have some improvements up our sleeve, but was so happy to see you enjoyed it.
With every company/business, you are only as good as the people you have working for you, and I'm proud to say the majority of my housekeeping staff and front desk have been with me for over 5 years and take pride in the work they do. They too were very appreciative of your kind comments!
Again thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule and we look forward to seeing you the next time you are in Enid.
Best Reagrds,
ft smith
Reviewed April 10, 2012

We had reserved a room for 3 nights with priceline.com, we ended up needing to cancel or change the date. We had even paid extra for cancelation insurance. They were not willing to help us, they gave us the run around and his english was hard to understand too. I called Baymont Inn and talked to Mary and she was very accomodating to our needs, I talked to her numerous times on the phone and she personally assisted us in getting a date change so my elderly mother wouldn't be out of the money on her reservations. I feel that the services that we recieved from Mary was extremely personable and she has definately earned our buisness and we are looking forward to our stay. Thanks again Mary for all the help you gave us. Mary has pointed us in the direction of trip advisor.com and we will use this site from now on when planning a trip.

Room Tip: I had to put April as my travel date to get this to process, once we actually stay we will write ano...
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
meme2010enid, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Enid, responded to this review, April 12, 2012
Kim,

Thank you for calling the hotel directly! I'm glad I could assist you. And I apologize that Priceline did not handle the you needs as promised!
I look forward in taking care of you all during your stay at the Baymont! I try to greet most every guest, If I miss you all please stop by and say Hello!
Regards,
Yukon, Oklahoma
Reviewed April 3, 2012

This is a great hotel and the staff was very friendly and helpful. They had a lot of great suggestions about where to eat and go in the area during our visit, and the rooms were clean and well kept up. I didn't get to eat breakfast but I heard from other visitors while at the pool that it was deliciousl.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to respond to your recent stay at the Baymont Inn & Suites! I'm delighted that you enjoyed your stay, and Enid! We look forward to your next visit!
Regards,
Oak Grove, AR
Reviewed January 26, 2012

Room was average, but clean. Bed was comfortable. Bath towels were very worn. There was no fruit or yogurt for breakfast. Front desk help was very nice and had hot fresh cookies every afternoon. It was not a bad stay but I have definitely stayed at better. I have also stayed at much worse.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled on business