“Not as great as everyone makes it out to be ”

Costello's Continental Cuisine
Ranked #6 of 124 Restaurants in Enid
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 3, 2014 via mobile

It's decent food, but way overpriced. Not that great of a selection. It the prices were 1/2 to 1/3 the price, I'd eat here more often. But it's definitely not worth the price.

1  Thank user13user13user

Reviewed October 19, 2013

We were on a road trip and had heard good things about Costellos so tried it for dinner. Our entrees were perfectly cooked, the service - Val our waitress was great - and the ambience made for a perfect evening. We could not believe such a place existed in little Enid. Highly recommended.

1  Thank Pamalani
Reviewed September 24, 2013

Visiting enid for my husband to work. Previous visit a year or so ago enjoyed a delightful evening meal. Highly anticipated our return visit. Disappointed. I had chicken dish. It was overcooked and lacked seasoning. Very skimpy sauce. My husband had crab cakes which were nothing more than dried out filling. No crab. Our guest had shrimp Alfredo which he said was good but maybe he was just too polite. My salad was dressed with strawberry vinaigrette which was more like a strange jelly. Waitress was very friendly but too busy with other tables to be able to serve.

Reviewed August 4, 2013

My wife and I went here for our anniversary. The steak and salad were great. The atmosphere was wonderful.....and so was our waiter!

Reviewed July 29, 2013

This is probably the best elegant place to dine in Enid. The staff is friendly and the food is great!. They have a large wine menu and wonderful choices on the food menu. The rib-eye is outstanding!