“Great service and food” 5 of 5 bubbles

Rib Crib
Ranked #41 of 117 Restaurants in Enid
Cuisines: Barbecue, American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Oklahoma
“Great service and food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 4, 2013

During the Veterans Day week, Rib Crib offered specials to Veterans. I took advantage of their offer and the food and service was outstanding. I have a new appreciation of the Enid Rib Crib. They made Veterans Day very special. I had the rib combo and will definitely return to this location.

• Visited November 2013

Guymon, Oklahoma
“Don''t Bother”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 3, 2013

My family and I hadn't had BBQ for a while, and we thought a trip to the Rib Crib would be in order. Well, that was a bad idea. The service was poor; we sat there quite a while before anyone saw us. The food--as always--was quite expensive. My brother's pulled pork was more than 1/2 just plain ol' fat and gristle. His portion of slaw was discolored on the top, dry, and warm. Terribly distasteful. The salads (with STINGY dressing) came from a bag--and it wasn't a new bag of greens either. Peach cobbler was dry and tasteless. The restaurant is remodeling, so some of the walls were bare with obvious signs of something missing or broken. Not good ambience, especially when you consider the LOUD background music. It was a bad decision, and we won't go back again.

• Visited November 2013
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Pikeville, Kentucky
“Great Food, Great Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2013 via mobile

Out of everything I tried while being here for 2 weeks, I have to say Rib Crib was the best!!!! The Mac n Cheese is awesome. Ribs, brisket, etc was also. I hate here 2 days in a row. I highly recommend it. I know I will def be eating it when I'm in the area. The cost was a little steep but its worth it.

• Visited August 2013
CMH
“Darn good Barbecue joint!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2013 via mobile

We were visited Enid for 5 days. Ended up eating here twice. Highly recommend Chicken Nachos! Not one person in our party of 5 had a bad thing to say about the food or service. I would recommend you check this place out.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Denver, Colorado
“OMG THEY DON'T STOP!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2013

Family took me here on Tuesday ALL YOU CAN EAT. Does 14 ribs count as a record? Just ask and the kind servers deliver.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank dagoDenver

Been to Rib Crib? Share your experiences!