“Great Food, Great Service”
Review of Rib Crib

Rib Crib
Ranked #27 of 122 Restaurants in Enid
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed August 20, 2013 via mobile

Out of everything I tried while being here for 2 weeks, I have to say Rib Crib was the best!!!! The Mac n Cheese is awesome. Ribs, brisket, etc was also. I hate here 2 days in a row. I highly recommend it. I know I will def be eating it when I'm in the area. The cost was a little steep but its worth it.

Reviewed July 30, 2013 via mobile

We were visited Enid for 5 days. Ended up eating here twice. Highly recommend Chicken Nachos! Not one person in our party of 5 had a bad thing to say about the food or service. I would recommend you check this place out.

Reviewed April 9, 2013

Family took me here on Tuesday ALL YOU CAN EAT. Does 14 ribs count as a record? Just ask and the kind servers deliver.

1  Thank dagoDenver
Reviewed February 14, 2013

The service at the Rib Crib was excellent. The smoked chicken with sides was delicious. I'm looking forward to returning later this week. We are on a work trip and this restaurant and the staff there helped make this pleasurable.

1  Thank travelingjb
Reviewed November 25, 2012

For chain barbecue this is darn good. Not a big fan of the new lunch menu. Brisket and ribs pricey but delicious.

1  Thank jmjesq

Been to Rib Crib? Share your experiences!