All reviews front desk great hotel morning breakfast breakfast staff recommend this hotel breakfast items well taken care comfortable room family members next morning a great stay cookies breakfast bar staff was friendly will stay there again checking in smoking room
Reviewed March 10, 2014

Friendly staff and outstanding facilities made our family gathering at this hotel a wonderful experience. The employees we encountered obviously enjoyed their jobs and it showed. Breakfast was very good.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
GMHamptonEnid, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Enid, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2014

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank you for the wonderful review you shared on TripAdvisor. Our professional and friendly team is committed to making our guest's stay both enjoyable and comfortable. We value your feedback, and are grateful for the recognition you placed on our devoted staff and quality accommodations. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed March 10, 2014

There seems to be a proliferation of box motels all priced about the same with the same accommodations. I was not satisfied with the pricing structure. The price with senior discount was higher than the price for an AARP member. I do not like being told that I must pay dues to an organization I do not support. Overall this motel was good but the breakfast was sub-par.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I want to thank you for your comments and feedback as this allows us to improve our products and services for you and all future guests of ours. I appreciate your business and loyalty to Hilton Hotels and truly value your feedback. If there is anything I can do for you in the future, please let me know at anytime. Thank you again and have a wonderful day.

Reviewed March 8, 2014

I always stay at this hotel as it is safe and very clean and the staff are wonderful!! Very good service!! It is in a convenient location and the breakfast is always great! The staff will help you with anything you might need as extra water! They are just awesome!

Date of stay: February 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I want to personally thank you for selecting our hotel for your visit to Enid, OK. I appreciate your feedback and comments regarding your most recent stay. I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and I appreciate your patronage. If there is anything I can do for you during any future stays, please do not hesitate to ask for me. We look forward to having you back as our guest.

Reviewed March 2, 2014 via mobile

Our stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites was wonderful. We were greeted by Wilfred Courtney who immediatly explained everything with a smile and our rooms were immaculate. I Definatly recommend this clean welcoming place to stay.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
GMHamptonEnid, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Enid, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2014

I want to personally thank you for selecting our hotel for your visit to Enid, Ok. I appreciate your feedback and comments regarding your most recent stay. I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and I appreciate your patronage. If there is anything I can do for you during any future stays, please do not hesitate to ask for me. We look forward to having you back as our guest.

Reviewed February 25, 2014

This is the 3rd or 4th time we have stayed at this hotel. It is always a pleasant experience and the staff is always helpful and friendly. I am sure we will stay there the next time we are in the area.

Date of stay: February 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
GMHamptonEnid, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Enid, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2014