All reviewsfront deskgreat hotelmorning breakfastbreakfast staffrooms were very cleanbreakfast itemshot foodbusiness centerstaff was very friendlynext morningother hotelscomplimentary breakfastplace to staya great staycookiesthe breakfast areathe hotel staff
Reviewed March 8, 2014

I always stay at this hotel as it is safe and very clean and the staff are wonderful!! Very good service!! It is in a convenient location and the breakfast is always great! The staff will help you with anything you might need as extra water! They are just awesome!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
GMHamptonEnid, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Enid, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2014

I want to personally thank you for selecting our hotel for your visit to Enid, OK. I appreciate your feedback and comments regarding your most recent stay. I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and I appreciate your patronage. If there is anything I can do for you during any future stays, please do not hesitate to ask for me. We look forward to having you back as our guest.

Reviewed March 2, 2014 via mobile

Our stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites was wonderful. We were greeted by Wilfred Courtney who immediatly explained everything with a smile and our rooms were immaculate. I Definatly recommend this clean welcoming place to stay.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
GMHamptonEnid, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Enid, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2014

I want to personally thank you for selecting our hotel for your visit to Enid, Ok. I appreciate your feedback and comments regarding your most recent stay. I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and I appreciate your patronage. If there is anything I can do for you during any future stays, please do not hesitate to ask for me. We look forward to having you back as our guest.

Reviewed February 25, 2014

This is the 3rd or 4th time we have stayed at this hotel. It is always a pleasant experience and the staff is always helpful and friendly. I am sure we will stay there the next time we are in the area.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
GMHamptonEnid, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Enid, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2014

I want to thank you for your comments and feedback as this allows us to improve our products and services for you and all future guests of ours. I appreciate your business and loyalty to Hilton Hotels and truly value your feedback. If there is anything I can do for you in the future, please let me know at anytime. Thank you again and have a wonderful day.

Reviewed February 25, 2014

The staff at this hotel are very nice and helpful. The rooms are clean and comfortable. It close to eating establishments and the mall. There is an exercise room and covered pool. We will stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank you for the wonderful review you shared on TripAdvisor. Our professional and friendly team is committed to making our guest's stay both enjoyable and comfortable. We value your feedback, and are grateful for the recognition you placed on our devoted staff and quality accommodations. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed February 20, 2014

Nice accommodations and a very friendly staff. The complimentary breakfast had a varied selection & everything was fresh & delicious. The room was very clean and quiet. A great place to stay for a reasonable rate if you are traveling to or through Enid, OK.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family