All reviewsfront deskgreat hotelmorning breakfastbreakfast staffrooms were very cleanbreakfast itemshot foodbusiness centerstaff was very friendlynext morningother hotelscomplimentary breakfastplace to staya great staycookiesthe breakfast areathe hotel staff
Reviewed February 20, 2014

Nice accommodations and a very friendly staff. The complimentary breakfast had a varied selection & everything was fresh & delicious. The room was very clean and quiet. A great place to stay for a reasonable rate if you are traveling to or through Enid, OK.

Reviewed February 17, 2014

A new hotel in excellent condition. The best part is the way we were treated by Michelle Smith. She greeted us with a warm welcome and super check in service. Made sure everything was to our satisfaction and was sincere in her efforts. The next morning she was preparing breakfast. Extra clean, every thing was hot and a nice variety. She should be named the employee of the year in my opinion.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
GMHamptonEnid, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Enid, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2014

I want to personally thank you for selecting our hotel for your visit to Enid, Ok. I appreciate your feedback and comments regarding your most recent stay. I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and I appreciate your patronage. If there is anything I can do for you during any future stays, please do not hesitate to ask for me. We look forward to having you back as our guest.

Reviewed February 14, 2014

The room was clean, comfortable and very quiet. The complimentary breakfast was good with a wide variety of selections. The 24 hour coffee bar was well-maintained. The lobby and breakfast area was clean and inviting. It was good overnight experience.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I want to thank you for your comments and feedback as this allows us to improve our products and services for you and all future guests of ours. I appreciate your business and loyalty to Hilton Hotels and truly value your feedback. If there is anything I can do for you in the future, please let me know at anytime. Thank you again and have a wonderful day.

Reviewed February 6, 2014

Great stay in Enid...We only stayed one night but staff was friendly, room was clean and breakfast was good. The pool was a great escape from the Freezing cold outside! Will stay here again the next time we go to Enid.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
GMHamptonEnid, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Enid, responded to this reviewResponded February 10, 2014

Reviewed February 4, 2014

I stayed here for 4 nights while working in the area recently. I'm glad I decided to stay at this hotel. I made the mistake of staying at one of the other hotels nearby the last time I was working in the area. The Hampton Inn is definitely the best option in Enid. The wireless internet signal in the rooms could be better, though.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business