All reviewsfront deskgreat hotelmorning breakfastbreakfast staffrooms were very cleanbreakfast itemshot foodbusiness centerstaff was very friendlynext morningother hotelscomplimentary breakfastplace to staya great staycookiesthe breakfast areathe hotel staff
Reviewed February 6, 2014

Great stay in Enid...We only stayed one night but staff was friendly, room was clean and breakfast was good. The pool was a great escape from the Freezing cold outside! Will stay here again the next time we go to Enid.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
GMHamptonEnid, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Enid, responded to this reviewResponded February 10, 2014

I want to personally thank you for selecting our hotel for your visit to Enid, Ok. I appreciate your feedback and comments regarding your most recent stay. I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and I appreciate your patronage. If there is anything I can do for you during any future stays, please do not hesitate to ask for me. We look forward to having you back as our guest.

Reviewed February 4, 2014

I stayed here for 4 nights while working in the area recently. I'm glad I decided to stay at this hotel. I made the mistake of staying at one of the other hotels nearby the last time I was working in the area. The Hampton Inn is definitely the best option in Enid. The wireless internet signal in the rooms could be better, though.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Greg V

Reviewed January 26, 2014

Beautiful Hotel, Amazing Staff, Fresh Cookies, Wonderful Breakfast. Will return whenever in town.
Clean rooms. A lot of hot water. Morning breakfast was plentiful. Great Location... Nice Beds Staff went out of there way to make us feel at home.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Kristie L
GMHamptonEnid, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Enid, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2014

Reviewed December 30, 2013

Everything else was fine. Internet didnt work, could barely connect 1 device, even to a hard line. Other than that, room was average, nice establishment. Good breakfast. For business, there are better hotels to stay at for around the same price range with better connectivity. Throughout the building, not just in the room.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
GMHamptonEnid, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Enid, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2014

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank you for the wonderful review you shared on TripAdvisor. Our professional and friendly team is committed to making our guest's stay both enjoyable and comfortable. We value your feedback, and are grateful for the recognition you placed on our devoted staff and quality accommodations. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed December 29, 2013 via mobile

Not a bad place. Clean rooms. Shower was pretty good. A lot of hot water. Morning breakfast was plentiful. Downside no on site food for lunch or dinner but very close to other.
establishments for food. Front desk employees were very nice.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business