All reviewsfront deskgreat hotelmorning breakfastbreakfast staffrooms were very cleanbreakfast itemshot foodbusiness centerstaff was very friendlynext morningother hotelscomplimentary breakfastplace to staya great staycookiesthe breakfast areathe hotel staff
Reviewed December 24, 2013

If you need a fridge or microwave, book a king suite. Otherwise, you are out of luck. You don't get a dresser, either. You can use the drawers of the nightstand for your clothes. The breakfast attendant was very cheerful and helpful. Food was usual Hampton Inn fare.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
GMHamptonEnid, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Enid, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2014

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your comments. We greatly appreciate you taking the time to bring this matter to our attention and apologize for any inconvenience the hotel staff and service may have caused. We will follow up with the staff to ensure that similar incidents won't happen again. We strive to provide the best guest experience possible, and will use the valuable feedback you've provided to further improve our service. Again, I do apologize and regret that this impacted your experience at our hotel.

Reviewed December 3, 2013

My check-in process was smooth and the attendant friendly. The lobby, room and bed were nice. Actually, the bed was comfortable. However, the hotel is kind of in the middle of a strip mall no mans land. Didn't care for the toiletries. The comp breakfast was a sham. They were out of everything.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
GMHamptonEnid, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Enid, responded to this reviewResponded December 10, 2013

Reviewed November 18, 2013

Prior to this Thursday night stay, I was in different states in other hotels, and this was a welcome final night on the road. Clean, modern, spacious, quiet rooms (the bath is tile and has a LOT of room). The lobby and breakfast space are large and new with comfortable amenities. Best? The staff. GENUINELY caring and welcoming!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
GMHamptonEnid, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Enid, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2013

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank you for the wonderful review you shared on TripAdvisor. Our professional and friendly team is committed to making our guest's stay both enjoyable and comfortable. We value your feedback, and are grateful for the recognition you placed on our devoted staff and quality accommodations. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed November 14, 2013

Typical accommodations for this class of hotel. Thin walls, lots of ambient noise from adjoining rooms and hallway. Bed was comfortable. Typical pre-made breakfast bar food...high fat, high carb offerring mostly. Little to nothing that is fresh. Overal acceptable but nothing outstanding.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Christopher C

I want to thank you for your comments and feedback as this allows us to improve our products and services for you and all future guests of ours. I appreciate your business and loyalty to Hilton Hotels and truly value your feedback. If there is anything I can do for you in the future, please let me know at anytime. Thank you again and have a wonderful day.

Reviewed November 7, 2013

Great Location. Nice hotel. Stay here! Very close to the Enid Convention Center. Lots of restaurants close by. You can be anywhere in Enid within 5 minutes. This is probably the nicest hotel in Enid. I would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I want to personally thank you for selecting our hotel for your visit to Enid, Ok. I appreciate your feedback and comments regarding your most recent stay. I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and I appreciate your patronage. If there is anything I can do for you during any future stays, please do not hesitate to ask for me. We look forward to having you back as our guest.