“Nice Hotel” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1 of 15 Hotels in Enid
Detroit, Michigan
“Nice Hotel”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2013

My stay at this hotel was very nice. It is clean, quiet and well staffed. The beds were comfortable and the bathrooms was clean with nice towels and amenities. The internet was reliable, fast and easy to use.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

GMHamptonEnid, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Enid, responded to this review, October 14, 2013
I want to personally thank you for selecting our hotel for your visit to Enid, Ok. I appreciate your feedback and comments regarding your most recent stay. I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and I appreciate your patronage. If there is anything I can do for you during any future stays, please do not hesitate to ask for me. We look forward to having you back as our guest.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
N Richland Hills, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2013

This is one of the only a couple of hotels I will stay in Enid. I know that you can always count on Hamptons to be a nice, clean, and reasonably price. The staff were very friendly. There was no wait when checking in and our room. They had everything ready when we arrived which was nice.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

GMHamptonEnid, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Enid, responded to this review, October 7, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 28, 2013

We always try to look for Hampton Inn when traveling because the brand offers such clean consistency. The staff was so sweet at this hotel! They made sure we had hot cookies upon check-in and when we had to ask for a late check-out because of an early morning meeting, they were so nice about everything. No dirty looks as we checked out either! Just big smiles and gratitude that we had chosen them as a place to stay. The young man at the front desk on Sunday morning Sept, 15th is a stellar employee and had such a welcoming personality! The staff at breakfast was sweet and kept everything fresh and clean. There are some things that we have come to expect from Hampton Inn, but the staff is the only thing that really changes from place to place. This is one staff that deserves a commendation! Outstanding!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
I'd like to take this opportunity to thank you for the wonderful review you shared on TripAdvisor. Our professional and friendly team is committed to making our guest's stay both enjoyable and comfortable. We value your feedback, and are grateful for the recognition you placed on our devoted staff and quality accommodations. We hope to see you again soon.
Gulf Breeze, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 27, 2013

Hotel room was very comfortable. Check-In and Check-Out staff was helpful. Hotel is in good west side location. Breakfast could have been better. I have had much better at other Hampton locations. I would recommend this hotel for all types of travelers

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I want to thank you for your comments and feedback as this allows us to improve our products and services for you and all future guests of ours. I appreciate your business and loyalty to Hilton Hotels and truly value your feedback. If there is anything I can do for you in the future, please let me know at anytime. Thank you again and have a wonderful day.
Cincinnati, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2013

I went to Enid to visit what I thought was an old friend. I ended up at this hotel after becoming stranded in a strange city due to wrecking my car beyond repair. The staff was so helpful, friendly and genuinely concerned about me. I would recommend this hotel if you value customer service; however, the price of the room was not consistent with the quality. I can't say anything negative about it. It was clean and nice but not any better than other hotels in the area that go for much less a night! Also, other hotels had restaurants/ bars in the hotel. There is not that option here. But again, I would pay for the excellent service I received.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
    • 2 of 5 bubbles

Cedar Hill, Texas, Usa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2013

This facility is located on the "main drag" of Enid which puts it close to many restaurants and retail stores. The downtown area is not far and a real treat to visit. The room was spacious, the bed was very comfortable and the area is quiet which makes for a good night's sleep. Definitely worth another visit if I'm ever in the area.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Pecos, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2013

This hotel was excellent. The staff was very attentive to our needs for adjoining rooms and made our stay wonderful. The rooms are very inviting and clean. The hotel had many amenities available for the guest such as pool, high speed internet and work out facilities. The beds are very comfortable if you like a cozy or soft bed. Which I would give a 5 star rating. They also made sure the guest have plenty of pillows again is and excellent amenity.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family