“Hampton Inn & Suites”

Hampton Inn & Suites Enid
Ranked #1 of 15 Hotels in Enid
Reviewed September 12, 2013

This hotel was excellent. The staff was very attentive to our needs for adjoining rooms and made our stay wonderful. The rooms are very inviting and clean. The hotel had many amenities available for the guest such as pool, high speed internet and work out facilities. The beds are very comfortable if you like a cozy or soft bed. Which I would give a 5 star rating. They also made sure the guest have plenty of pillows again is and excellent amenity.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
GMHamptonEnid, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Enid, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2013

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank you for the wonderful review you shared on TripAdvisor. Our professional and friendly team is committed to making our guest's stay both enjoyable and comfortable. We value your feedback, and are grateful for the recognition you placed on our devoted staff and quality accommodations. We hope to see you again soon.

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn & Suites Enid

Reviewed August 27, 2013

nothing that rocked my world.actually the shampoo had been opened and partially used.thought a bit tacky.glad the cups were well wrapped... on the plus side, was fairly quiet, and greatly appreciated. the bed was very comfortable, and the pillows very comfortable.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your comments. We greatly appreciate you taking the time to bring this matter to our attention and apologize for any inconvenience the hotel staff and service may have caused. We will follow up with the staff to ensure that similar incidents won't happen again. We strive to provide the best guest experience possible, and will use the valuable feedback you've provided to further improve our service. Again, I do apologize and regret that this impacted your experience at our hotel.

Reviewed August 22, 2013 via mobile

Room was clean. Service was very good. I could hear someones tv from my room and a man laughing. So did not sleep well. Did call front desk, they did take care of it. Breakfast was very good and loved coffee choices. I would not stay here if I had my children with me. Good hotel for business.

• Stayed: August 2013

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments. We value your comments, as they enable us to further improve our services and surpass the very high standards our guests expect. I am truly sorry to hear your troubles with you reservation. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you and deeply regret the poor experience and service issues you had during your visit. Your experience is definitely not reflective of the high standards we usually pride ourselves with. As such, your comments will be forwarded to the ownership of the hotel to take into consideration for future improvements where possible. While we understand that your stay was not 100% satisfactory, we would hope that you would give us another chance to make your stay as best as it can be.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

Nice hotel, little pricey but since the area is so crowded with gas and oil workers your lucky to get anything. Tub had hair in it from previous guests. Easy to clean out, but still....it is on the far west side of Enid near several restaurants. My husband stayed at the holiday inn down the road the next night and it seemed a little cleaner when I went to his room. But, either one of these two hotels is decent. Much better than others in this area.

Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed August 19, 2013

We took our mother to her 60th high school reunion in Fairview. Stayed here for 2 nights and it was wonderful. Everyone was so nice and friendly! And very helpful. The atmosphere was wonderful and the breakfast was nice.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family

I want to personally thank you for selecting our hotel for your visit to Enid, Ok. I appreciate your feedback and comments regarding your most recent stay. I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and I appreciate your patronage. If there is anything I can do for you during any future stays, please do not hesitate to ask for me. We look forward to having you back as our guest.

Reviewed August 18, 2013

You cannot find a better place to stay while in Enid, mainly because of the STAFF!! The hotel is clean, comfortable, and well kept. The staff goes out of there way to make you feel at home. I would highly recommend choosing this Hampton if in the area.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I want to thank you for your comments and feedback as this allows us to improve our products and services for you and all future guests of ours. I appreciate your business and loyalty to Hilton Hotels and truly value your feedback. If there is anything I can do for you in the future, please let me know at anytime. Thank you again and have a wonderful day.

Reviewed August 7, 2013

A very nice facility with outstanding staff. Close to Resturants and shopping. Plenty of parking. The complimentary breakfast was plentiful with a wide variety of choices. The rooms are above average with very comfortable bedding, lighting, and other furnishings. Only observed the pool and business center and they appeared very nice.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends