“Very nice large suite”

Ranked #1 of 15 Hotels in Enid
Richfield, Kansas
“Very nice large suite”
Reviewed June 5, 2013

Very nice and one the first floor. Close to the pool and the breakfast. It was close to the mall and some nice places to eat. It had breakfast and a pool but no bar in the evening. The room needs a few more towels. The extra sink and dressing area was really nice. It comes with a refrig and microwave it you need that. Our coffee maker worked and the last few motels we have stayed in it didn't.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

1 Thank lindahO5268OS
GMHamptonEnid, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Enid, responded to this review, June 25, 2013
Thank you for the kind words! Our goal here at Hampton Inn & Suites is to make sure that every guest feels like they are part of our family. If there is anything that we can do for you in the future, please let us know. We love having you here!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Enid, United States
Reviewed June 2, 2013

The room has Comfortable beds, Clean and Spacious. Hotel is new and beautifully furnished. We found the staff friendly and willing to go the extra mile to help. location is great. It is a smoke free hotel and was very much appreciated as both my husband and I are allergic to cigarette smoke. We enjoyed our stay so much we found a Hampton to stay in the rest of our vacation, and we were not disappointed.

1 Thank Peggy T
Houston, Texas
Reviewed May 28, 2013

I stayed at the Hampton over this memorial day weekend. I am a Hilton diamond member so my experience might be a tad different than others.

I reserved a king room on points. I was upgraded to king suite. The suite was setup with the desk as an open divider which made the room seem very open. The HDTV Upon checking it we were greeted warmly by a guy named Courtney. In fact he was so hospitable that my girlfriend was gushing about it on the way up to our room.

I enjoy sleeping in on weekends. Since breakfast is served until 10am I tend to get downstairs between 9:30 and 10. My first morning a Hampton employee told me breakfast was closed. I asked, "It is 9:48, I thought breakfast runs till 10?" A different employee said, "Well we're out of food" I looked around and there was still a full tray of bacon, cereal, milk, fruit, oatmeal, etc. I grabbed some food while receiving negative looks from the employees. About 20 minutes later I walked over to the coffee/tea stand. Which had a wonderful selections of teas :-) My girlfriend took the last cup. I went over to the front desk to let them know they were out. No one was there, so I used the guest phone to tell them. The lady that answered was rude, responding that she would get to it. She sounded overwhelmed. One of the maids walked by and gave me a cup off her cart.
The next morning I got down to breakfast at 9:30 and it was already decimated. I'm guessing they didn't estimate well for the amount of food required by the multiple junior college baseball teams in town for the championships.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Joshua M
hays, United States
Reviewed May 27, 2013

Travel the midwest extensively. I use Hampton Inn as much as possible. Awesome service, felt welcomed. A little pricey because of the oil boom in this area. We were lucky to get a room. All in all, a great place to stay!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

1 Thank Caroline H
Reno
Reviewed May 24, 2013

Hampton Inn is a very reliable brand. This one missed the mark. The room was clean but far from quiet. Wifi was so weak I had to do my work from a Starbucks several miles down the road - unacceptable. First night room service only asked for clean towels and did not get even that. Check-in was slow because the only person on duty was AWOL for I arrived. Overall not a good value for the price. A few other new properties in Enid you might want to check out before you book here.

1 Thank RenoBret
Reviewed May 24, 2013

For a Hampton Inn, this was a disappointment. Problems with the air conditioner in both rooms we booked, cold breakfast items, and bathroom that wasn't as clean as I like. Staff was good, but wasn't pleased with manager's responses.

Kansas City, United States
Reviewed May 20, 2013

I had a wonderful experience at the Hampton Inn in Enid, OK. The staff was very friendly and helpful, room was clean, and the overall hotel appearance was neat and organized. Definitely would recommend this hotel to anyone!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo