“Nice stay in Enid, OK”

Hampton Inn & Suites Enid
Ranked #1 of 15 Hotels in Enid
“Nice stay in Enid, OK”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

We had a very nice stay in Enid while visiting family. The staff was very helpful and the breakfast was great! Breakfast staff are an asset to the facility!!! Rooms were new and clean. Nice pool area! Coffee at all times is a plus! Fruit available too! It was easy access and nice location as well! Recommend you try it out if you are in Enid, America!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

GMHamptonEnid, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Enid, responded to this review, June 25, 2013
Thank you for the kind words! Our goal here at Hampton Inn & Suites is to make sure that every guest feels like they are part of our family. If there is anything that we can do for you in the future, please let us know. We love having you here!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Anadarko, Oklahoma
Reviewed April 8, 2013

This Hotel is a little pricey but all of the Hotels in Enid, Ok. are. Room was nice and location was easy to find. There are several places to eat that are close, such as Chili's, Rib Crib, and others. The only reason this is not a higher rating is because the breakfast was not very good! I was really suprised that the breakfast was so limited; if you stay here, eat someplace else.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Lees Summit
Reviewed March 29, 2013

Wall type A/C pulsated and was noisy with only one fan speed. 4 digit TV channel selections are a challenge - with no directions. Breakfast was average. Clean throughout. Staff was well trained and excellent. Priced too high for the quality and location.

Waterloo, Iowa
Reviewed March 26, 2013

My college age son and I spent two nights here while visiting relatives in Enid. Because it was also spring break we thought we'd treat ourselves to a nice hotel with pool, hot tub, gym, great room and beds. We were not disappointed at all. This hotel delivered (as most Hamptons do). Everything was perfect. Nice inviting interior entrance, large clean room, amenities, flat screen TV. Free Wi Fi.cookies and fruit. (Needs H honors #) Nice Clean heated pool and spa area with strong HOT hot tub (not warm) that I saw was cleaned in the afternoon, so very clean, hot and relaxing! We did notice this hotel won many awards and it's no wonder why.
Great hot breakfast bar that featured cheese omlettes sausage and taters one day and scrambled eggs/sausage another day with wafle maker too. Located across the street from the mall and down the street from Walmart. Also many restaurants nearby. Pizza Hut right across the street. I didn't want to leave! Very nice stay. We hope to stay here upon our next visit to Enid.

Room Tip: If traveling with 3+ people get the extra spacious two queen room. On the Hampton website they have...
Portales, New Mexico
Reviewed February 20, 2013

Room was very nice although no fridge or microwave. Bed was comfy. Staff were superb. My 9 y ear old loved the pool and i liked the hot tub. Breakfast was a good selection. Definatly will stay again when in town.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Susan D
office
Reviewed February 18, 2013

Stayed here last Friday, February 15, 2013. The hotel was nice and clean, but I don't know that I will stay there again. When I checked in at approximately 8:15pm I overheard the desk attendent talking to someone on the phone that they were going to be losing electricity. I asked her if she was talking about the hotel and she replied "yes, there was a wreck that took out a power pole, and they are going to be shutting off the electricity anytime for an undetermined amount of time. " I then asked if we would be receiving a discount...her response was "no, it is not my fault." Ok...ok...I get it; however; she then suggested we take the stairs to the 4th floor, so we wouldn't get stuck on the elevator. My 73 year old mother with severe asthma, my 6 year old daughter, and myself all had to climb all those stairs with baggage in hand. Electricity shut off at 9pm and didn't come back on until 12:30am. Kids and adults were running and yelling up and down the halls all hours of the night. I couldn't call down to the front desk to complain because the electricity was out. I didn't get any sleep because we had to get up early the next morning and I was concerned my battery on my cell phone was going to die and my alarm wasnt going to go off. The entire stay was totally pointless and a huge inconvenience. It would be a different situation if we were only paying $50 but we paid $140. I just felt we and others staying at the hotel should've been offered an inconvenience discount or something. We have to go back to Enid in April and just because of this situation we will be probably be staying elsewhere and will suggest to others to do the same.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
California
Reviewed February 17, 2013

My husband and I just spent 5 nights at the Hampton Inn in Enid, Oklahoma, and couldn't have been happier. The front desk staff were friendly, courteous and efficient. The woman in charge of the breakfast buffet was delightful - attentive to be sure that everything was satisfactory and promptly responding if informed that a breakfast item was running low. The housekeeping staff was also friendly and responsive to every request we made. The lobby, breakfast area, hallways and rooms were immaculate. We would certainly return, and would recommend it to friends and family.

Room Tip: I always ask for a room away from the elevator and icemaker - to ensure quiet.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business