“PERFECT!”

Ranked #1 of 15 Hotels in Enid
Wichita, Kansas
“PERFECT!”
Reviewed June 1, 2012

My husband and I stayed at this Hampton Hotel on 5/25/2012. EVERYTHING about our stay was PERFECT!

Beautiful new hotel, beautiful room. Very nice staff.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Reviewed March 26, 2012

We had my Mothers funeral in Enid last weekend. Some of the guests stayed at the Hampton Inn. One room in particular was infested with bed bugs. When the couple told the people at the desk, their attitude was passive and they said they would send housekeeping there. Others in our group stayed at the Holiday Inn Express and had no problems

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank Philip R
Emsparks, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Enid, responded to this review, March 28, 2012
Mr. Philip-

I have spoken to Mrs. Noah and I would like to first apologize for your loss.

Now in response to your statement, I would like to state that we did not, in fact, have "bed bugs".
Our pest control company have assured us that the insects were just beetles. All my rooms are inspected daily by housekeeping and twice a quarter by the pest control company. The situation with the Noah's was an unfortunate one and we are working to correct there discomfort.

Please know that we try our best to make sure all guest have an enjoyable one and hope that the Noah's would give us another opportunity to serve them!

Emerson Sparks
Sturgis, South Dakota
Reviewed March 8, 2012

My family was in Enid for a funeral. The Hampton Inn had a nice eating/sitting area with a long table which worked really well for all of us to gather whether it was for breakfast or talking. The staff were very accomodating and even allowed us to bring in our own dinner one night so we could all be together and relax in a quiet atmosphere. The front staff were very friendly which is important and I appreciate. The beds were really comfortable. Overall -our stay at the Hampton Inn was very pleasant!

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
Emsparks, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Enid, responded to this review, March 10, 2012
Thank you ever so much, we try to ensure that everyone is treated like family! We hope to have you back soon.

Emerson Sparks
Kansas City
Reviewed January 24, 2012

I don't know whether it says more about the market or this property, but if you're looking for upscale accomodations in Enid, this Hampton Inn is as good as it gets. This newer hotel is on the west edge of town, across from the mall, but is generally in tip-top shape. Its primary competitor is a Holiday Inn Express, which is only about a point lower (on a 99 point scale). The Hampton has a nicer breakfast area/lounge, which is in a two-story space. This hotel also has the Nicest Hotel Employee In The World, Georgia, who you will meet at breakfast. She's just very special. This hotel is always full during the week, so book early and don't expect any big discounts--or any discounts at all. But it's worth it.

Room Tip: Views are pretty dismal in both directions. Rooms face east and west, so ask for east-facing in the...
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank lesuerg
Thank you we try.
Edmond, Oklahoma
Reviewed January 18, 2012

very disappointed, for the price you should have a mini fridge in the rooms, not just king suites.

Room Tip: hope you dont need to keep food or drinks cold.
Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
Ennis, Texas, United States
Reviewed December 11, 2011

My family needed several rooms when we came to Enid. I called this facility and they were exceptionally helpful. I had to call several times to revise the number of rooms and each time they were very courteous in changing the reservations. Our room was immaculate and well appointed. We were all very pleased with the facility. Even the Continental breakfast was much better than usual. I don't think you will be disappointed when you stay here. We were here for a funeral and all the staff was sincere in their expression of sympathy.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank joymmc
Amesbury, Massachusetts
Reviewed November 15, 2011

Stayed at Hampton Inn in Enid for a few nights and was very pleased with the stay. They managed to upgrade me to their studio room which was a nice surprise. The room was extremely nice for a Hampton, much better than other studio rooms I've been upgraded to at other Hamptons. The entire place was clean and well cared for, the hotel staff was friendly and very helpful with restaurant ideas. Breakfast was typical for a Hampton. I'd gladly stay again if I ever found myself back in Enid. My only complaint, is the same complaint I have for every Hampton, the ultra soft matresses.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled on business