“weekend stay”

Ranked #13 of 15 Hotels in Enid
Owasso
“weekend stay”
Reviewed October 9, 2013

First arrived as a jet trainer came screaming over head low and fast. This was repeated several times but by nightfall had quit. Guess it sits under the flight path to Vance Air Force Base. Place was clean but older. Good bed and shower but TV not very good. Desk very helpful but I still paid more for a one star than I do for a 2 or 2-1/2 star other places.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
tomball
Reviewed October 9, 2013

the rooms were clean and quite and the staff was helpful. we found this property to be reasonably priced and in a good neighborhood. would stay there again when in the area and would suggest that others give it a try.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Reviewed August 11, 2013

My husband's job takes him all over the state for most of the year. As with all companies, they are always looking for the cheapest deal, so I am always worried what will come home in my husband's luggage. Chris has been staying at the Super 8 in Enid for the last few weeks, and always tells me how nice it is. Last week I decided to go with him. Diane at the front desk was so nice and really made me feel welcome. The room was VERY clean, and the owners, (I think they were the owners), were nice as pie. I understand why my husband doesn't fret about going away for the week now. A clean hotel with great people make him feel right at home.

Room Tip: We stayed at the back of the hotel, away from the main road. It was much quieter than I thought it...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Florence
Reviewed June 25, 2013

Everything about this hotel was satisfactory. The lighting is notoriously poor in any hotel room, so I didn't expect it to be good here. Other Super 8 hotels offer the same room at a lower rate, but I understand that the economy in the area keeps the rates high at all Enid hotels.
We will definitely stay here the next time we are in Enid.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Travelers also viewed these Enid hotels
Days Inn Enid
#6 of 15 in Enid
Home Away Suites Enid
Hampton Inn & Suites Enid
SpringHill Suites Enid

Been to Super 8 Enid? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Enid

Property: Super 8 Enid
Address: 2715 West Garriott Road (Route 412), Enid, OK 73703 (Formerly La Quinta Inn & Suites Clinton)
Location: United States > Oklahoma > Enid
Free Breakfast
Ranked #13 of 15 Hotels in Enid
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Enid 2*
We are under new management and would love to have you come visit us when you are in the area. My wife and I took over the super 8 in Aug.2016 and are working on remodeling the place to make it more people friendly. Hope to see you sometime. May God Bless ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Super 8 Enid reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.