“A Good Place to Stay”
Review of Super 8 Enid

Super 8 Enid
Ranked #9 of 15 Hotels in Enid
Reviewed June 25, 2013

Everything about this hotel was satisfactory. The lighting is notoriously poor in any hotel room, so I didn't expect it to be good here. Other Super 8 hotels offer the same room at a lower rate, but I understand that the economy in the area keeps the rates high at all Enid hotels.
We will definitely stay here the next time we are in Enid.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed February 8, 2013

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
Reviewed October 25, 2012

Friendly staff. Clean rooms for a reasonable price.Reserved four rooms for my entire immediate family. No complaints from anyone. Safe place for the kids.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 25, 2012

We always stay at Super 8 when we come to Enid which is 2 times a month during the summer months. The owners are always friendly and very accommodating. We drive a truck pulling a trailer. They always make sure we have a place to park. They have given us their personal parking spot when the lot was full on our arrival. The rooms are clean, linens fresh and the breakfast bar is well stocked even though we are usually the last ones in. we would recommend this motel to anyone planning a stay in Enid.

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed August 22, 2012

The owners here at the Super 8 in Enid, Oklahoma, are fantastic. I've been staying here at least once or twice a week for the past year and a half. I'm greeted by name and given the same room each time. This makes you feel like it's your own when you stay here. I really like that. My room is always clean, stocked with what I need, and I'm confident that if there was something I needed the owners would bend over backwards to accommodate me. The value is great for this town, there may be cheaper places to stay but you get what you need here for a good price. The owners are just super folks to do business with, polite and friendly, and very kind in all their interactions with their customers. I highly encourage you to give them your business when you're in town, you will not go wrong by staying here. I'm not connected in any fashion with the owners or the Super 8 chain. I just enjoy being treated with respect and kindness when I do business with someone. I will stay here for as long as I continue to have business in the town of Enid. Thank you for reading my review and I hope it was helpful to all who view it.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business