La Quinta Inn & Suites Elk City
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Econo Lodge(Elk City)
Bedford Inn(Elk City)
View Hotel
All reviewstraveling with petswatch tvpet areapoop bagsbeautiful lobbypet friendly hotelsallow petsexcellent staycomfortable bedsvery nice hotelfirst floorwould definitely stay here againstaff was very friendly and helpfulone night staythe breakfast areagreat breakfastroad trip
FilterAll languages
A TripAdvisor Member
Tracy, California, USA
Reviewed August 5, 2013

This was just a stop while on the road traveling. The hotel was new and very nice inside. I brought a cat and it was no hassle. There is gas and food near by which made our stay very simple. I would highly recommend this place if you need a good nights rest!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed August 5, 2013

We liked that fact that this property is pet-friendly, and were delighted with the character of the place. Super-comfortable beds, hearty breakfast, and clean surroundings. We will definitely use the Elk City La Quinta again.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 1, 2013

Decided to stay in Elk City, OK on our way to Albuquerque. Very nice looking hotel with not much around really. The room was pretty good and seemed clean. They have an outdoor pool which we didn't use but looked ok. The hotel is also pet friendly as I saw some dogs with their owners but was never an issue. The best part was the free cookies in the lobby.....they were fantastic! They must bake them there cause they were very fresh! The breakfast is pretty much your typical hotel breakfast. I would stay here again if I was in the area.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 31, 2013

first of all this hotel is new and it is awesome. Don't get me wrong. there are not too many places to stay in Elk City because of all the oil company's. However, I had to stay here a couple of things for work. While here I realize the internet was not great. It was super slow actually. I needed to do an online class. While I was there it was not an option because there was too much lag. The breakfast was average as well.

Room Tip: all the room are pretty quiet. I had one connected to the elevator and even that did not bother me. I am a light sleeper I will add
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business