“Very nice hotel & pet friendly!”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Elk City
Ranked #2 of 17 Hotels in Elk City
“Very nice hotel & pet friendly!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2013 via mobile

We had trouble with our moving truck and we had to stop spur of the moment and find a room. They were extremely accommodating and we were super excited that they are pet friendly. The room is nice and clean! Beautiful lobby and friendly staff. We would recommend this hotel! Very impressed!

• Stayed July 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Grand Junction, Colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2013

We were traveling with our three dogs (two Collie pups, and a Terrier) from TX back to CO, and stumbled across this hidden gem by chance. Normally La Quinta's are dumps that you put up with because most will allow pets, but this one is awesome! Very clean, and upscale with an 'Ikea' type of modern decor. Zero hassle about the dogs, and no pet price gouging either. Hello Marriott and Sheraton, are you listening? We've stayed at properties that cost much more that were no where near as nice and clean as this La Quinta. Staff, room and amenities were all first class. Other La Quinta owners would do well to visit this location and see how it's supposed to be done. Lots of beautiful lawn for the dogs. Easy to find. Well lit and secure. Excellent Route 66 location. I would recommend this if your in the area with, or without pets.

1 Thank Scott S
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2013

This hotel was great and very family friendly!!!! I was traveling with two small children and the staff was so helpful. They also accept pets!!! I will definately be staying at the Elk City La Quinta on future trips between Independence, MO and Lubbock, TX.! Can't wait to get enough 'stays' on my rewards programs so I have a free night!!!

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2013

I stayed here for two nights while working up highway 34. This is a beautiful hotel for Elk City. the lobby is bright and clean with very nice clerks working the front desk. I checked in late (after 10 pm and had no problems). The rooms are spacious, clean and modern. My king room only had a shower no tub which wasn't an issue for me. My only complaint was it was a little loud. My room was on the first floor directly across from the fitness room so I could hear a lot of traffic but this was also during the day as I was working nights. My favorite thing was they had a small canister of water flavored with lemon set up in the lobby and it was a welcomed sight coming in from the heat. It was even there when I came in after 11 pm. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Raleigh, NC
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2013

Family went on a two week cross-country road trip, and among the hotels we stayed in this one stood out. The room was clean and very comfortable. The lobby was nice and spacious. Hot breakfast was good - better than the other hotels we stayed in. I want to be fair and not rate any of the other amenities (pool, etc.) because we were only passing through and didn't have time to avail of them. I wish the hotels where we spent more than one night in were like this one.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2013 via mobile

We stayed in Elk City while my daughter was playing softball in the state tournament. I had called several different hotels and after I took into consideration all the amenities, this seemed like what we wanted. I'm glad we chose this one. It was clean and the staff was great. The price was right for what we needed: 9 rooms for 3 nights!! The pool and hot tub was nice, the laundry room made it nice for us to wash the softball uniforms, and the free hot and cold breakfast choices were awesome. I would recommend this LaQuinta Inn to anyone passing through. We were very satisfied.

• Stayed June 2013