“Cool name, not so cool food.”
Review of Hog Trough - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Hog Trough
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed March 24, 2013 via mobile

I have been away from home for a while and was wanting some ribs. I was informed the only place in town was the Hog Trough. My order was pork ribs, fries, cole slaw, Texas toast, and the spicy hot sauce, to go. I was less then 5 minutes from my hotel. I got to my home away from home and opened my meal. Wow! Very dissapointed. Everything was ice cold. The Texas toast was soggy, the fries were almost black and were cold and soggy. The coke slaw was dry. Almost no sauce on it. I will try them again if I get back to town, because everyone has a bad day, but the fries were totally inedible. On a positive note, the sauce was very good although not spicy enough, and the ribs were smoked well, but cold. I just hope this is not the norm.

Reviewed August 25, 2012

Fabulous BBQ! We had carry-out for a large meeting and everyone loved it! Good sauce and good sides.