“Impressed!”

Dining options: Reservations
Edmond, Oklahoma
“Impressed!”
Reviewed August 22, 2014 via mobile

Visiting Elk City from Edmond. Decided to try this place based on reviews. We were all satisfied! Started with the corn fritters. Came with a jalapeño raspberry sauce. Great! Ordered by our table: bacon burger, grilled shrimp salad, grilled shrimp tortellini, fruit and cheese kids meal. Each entree was wonderful and a good portion of food. Very nice atmosphere as the restaurant was apparently an old train depot. Hostess and waitress were super friendly and attentive. If we are ever back out here we will consider eating here again!

New Milford, Connecticut
“Interesting Location - very pricey for the area”
Reviewed August 22, 2014 via mobile

I went here in a Monday because the Italian Restaurant is closed in Monday. It was in a train station converted in a restaurant. There were a lot of locals there, which is typically a good sign. The waitress was very pleasant and efficient. I was very surprised at the high prices in relation to the area that this restaurant was located. $29 for a Filet in a run down town, I thought was high. I went with the cheeseburger because it was more reasonably priced. My burger was big, but under cooked. I wanted it medium well and I got on the rarer side of medium. My mom asked for well done and it came medium. We didn't say anything and just started eating it. My step dad said his steak sandwich tasted strange. I thought he was being picky, but then my mom tried a small bite & then asked me to try it. I took a bite & knew right away that it tasted like it was spoiled meat. He wasn't going to say anything & just not eat it. I asked the waitress if there was a sauce on it. She said barbecue sauce. I said there is something wrong with the meat because no BBQ sauce would make steak taste rancid. She took it away & my step dad didn't want anything else. When the waitress brought the check, the steak sandwich was still on it. She said we took a bite of it. Which was so small I couldn't believe she said that. No French fries had been touched and it was just to find out it was bad meat. It was not a personal taste bud issue, it was rancid meat. It was very disappointing. I would never stop there again and I hope people read this and try another place to eat.

• Visited August 2014
2 Thank JC1090
Bullhead City, Arizona
“Great Food - Great Service - Great location”
Reviewed August 15, 2014 via mobile

We're driving through from California, met up with family from Georgia. A local told us to eat here and boy are glad we did. The table we are at us one if the original wood doors with glad laid over the top, very cool. The meals were amazing..... lots of variety and high end. Anyone eating here will
be satisfied!

1 Thank Sherri B
Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Pleasant surprise.”
Reviewed August 8, 2014

The grilled salmon salad was definitely the best salad and maybe the best meal I've had in recent memory. I ate at the bar and can't really comment on atmosphere, but I'd sit in the parking lot...kitchen...wherever...for another meal like that. Great change of pace from the usual small town OK choices of BBQ or something fried.

• Visited August 2014
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Great find!”
Reviewed July 15, 2014 via mobile

Set in an old railway station, thus is a quirky little place, full of character. Great menu, well cooked food, accommodating staff. I'd definitely call again if i was in the area.