“Supper”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 10, 2013

Very slow and long wait. Food was pretty good. Cocktail was better. But by the time you got a seat and your food it didn't seem worth it. Was here before under another name and the food was better. Hostess asked if I would want to eat at the bar then told me there was not room and then took a young couple there that came in after me. Wished I would have ordered take out or opted for another choice!.

1  Thank Tammy P

Reviewed September 2, 2013 via mobile

My husband came here for lunch. He said the food was NOT what he told them that it was bloody now well done, fries hard, waitress didn't come to there table but one time that was to bring the food. He looked on his ticket to see that she wrote it down wrong. And it took forever to get waited on to begin with. This is NOT worth going too after giving it a sec try. He said IM DONE THERE. I told him I was done long time ago cause the food and rudeness and the lieing waitress when I told the boss. She said I told her I loved the food, when indeed two bites was all I could eat of it. It was that bad.

2  Thank AfoodCritik
mary k, Owner at Prairie Fire, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2013

You know, I am very sorry you don't care for my restaurant.....or my waitress. I have learned though that I can't please everyone. And I am still very pleased with this waitress, and have never had anyone else complain about her. Thank you for your input.

Reviewed August 13, 2013

Definitely recommend a stop at Prairie Fire! We were traveling through OK when we came across this place. Thoroughly enjoyed our steaks (I had a filet & Hubby a ribeye). The entire meal was top notch in a beautifully restored train depot. This mother/daughter duo is doing it right!!!!

Reviewed July 9, 2013

All bad. Mest spolied. Salad was like water. It was all wet.. Patato hard. Waiteress out right LIED to the oetwner when I complained. Told her AFTER she took my plate that I ate it all and told her it was great. The table behind us also had a lot of food left on the plate...we have not been back nor will we ever...I will I'm now on take pictures of my food and let people know

1  Thank AfoodCritik
Reviewed June 29, 2013 via mobile

My boyfriend and I just had the most amazing dinner possible. The filet was a great price and the taste was to die for. In Seattle we have paid upward of $300 for a meal of the same quality. I strongly recommend coming to to eat here, you won't regret it!!!