“Great stay”

Ranked #1 of 17 Hotels in Elk City
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great stay”
Reviewed December 7, 2013

The staff, furnishings and cleanliness of room and hotel itself were excellent. GPS couldn't find the hotel and we needed to call twice for directions. We could hear people above us but the walls seemed soundproof.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Sedona
Reviewed November 26, 2013

Mid-way on my 1500 mile trip, this hotel served its purpose well and gave me a good night's rest. I have learnt from previous trips not to rely on any local amenities for food; even the Walmart behind the hotel doesn't have much in the deli late at night. So I bring my own food and heat it in the room microwave.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple

Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed November 25, 2013 via mobile

First visit to Elk City, OK and this was a great place to stay! Right next to a Walmart making it convenient for drinks, snacks, etc. There's a Rib Crib right next to it as well and the BBQ was outstanding!

• Stayed November 2013
Pinehurst, North Carolina
Reviewed November 20, 2013

My husband and I just returned from our cross country trip from California to North Carolina staying in Hampton Inns whenever we could. THIS Hampton Inn met our Hampton Inn expectations of visually beautiful appointments, heavenly bed, comfy large room and delicious breakfast. There is a fantastic restaurant right in front of it (The Rib Crib) and both our selections were excellent.

1 Thank Gary M
Savannah, Georgia
Reviewed November 16, 2013

This was a nice Hampton Inn - worth the effort to review. For a few dollars more, the King Suite is a very interesting room. Good outlets, good towels. Very good fitness room (why can't they all be?!) Nice pool - warm and actually long enough to do a little swimming. Maybe 35 feet.

Room Tip: Choose the King Suite. :~)
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
San Antonio, United States
Reviewed November 12, 2013

Found this hotel on my iPhone as I was driving across the country with my parents, and booked two rooms. Very easy to find from the freeway, and the room was lovely, very clean and well presented. Check in was a breeze. The young man at the front desk was very professional and helpful. I'd stay here again in a second.

Athens, United States
Reviewed October 29, 2013

After driving for 12 hours, we couldn't wait for a good night's sleep. Every time someone on the two floors above us used the bathroom, we had to listen to banging pipes in the wall. When I reported the banging to the hotel staff, the receptionist/desk clerk said nothing.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

1 Thank Charles P
Bfedler, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Elk City, responded to this review, November 1, 2013
Charles P.

First of all, thank you for your review of your recent stay at our hotel. We always appreciate hearing from our guests. I understand that the noise was an issue during your stay and for that I apologize. I'm that you're comfort was interrupted and I have shared your review with our maintenance team in an effort to ensure this does not happen again. Thank you again and I do hope the next time you return to the area you consider staying with us again.

Best regards,