Regency Inn and Suites
Sleep Inn & Suites Elk City(Elk City)(Great Value!)
$48
$50
$76
$74
Agoda.com
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 13, 2012

The cleanliness of the hotel was great, The only draw back was the front desk person was not pleasant when I checked in or when I was checking out. The heater in the room when I turned it on had smoke rolling out of it and had to turn the thing off quickly and air out the room. When I told the front desk of this he told me that I should have changed rooms but when I checked in the hotel was full. He acted like it was no big problem.

Reviewed October 13, 2012

Reviewed October 12, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Reviewed October 5, 2012

I was very upset and disappointed in this hotel. The main reason we stayed in this hotel was because it advertised and indoor heated pool. My husband needed to sleep during the day so we were going to stay at the pool while he was sleeping. The water was frigid! even after you were in it a while, it didn't get any better. My kids lips were turning blue. Not to mention the extreme unhelpful attitude of the staff.. I asked about the pool to two different people and they were very uncaring, unhelpful, and rude. The lady who checked us in was the only polite and helpful person we came across.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 4, 2012

Pulled in after a 14 be drive. This wasn't my first choice just because the exterior looked really rough and neglected, but I was pleasantly surprised at my room. New carpet,bed was great! Clean room, everything looked almost new and with granite sink top! This was a great value and did I mention it came with breakfast? I would stay here again.