“Stay”

Regency Inn and Suites
Ranked #15 of 17 Hotels in Elk City

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
BROKEN BOW
Reviewed October 5, 2012

I was very upset and disappointed in this hotel. The main reason we stayed in this hotel was because it advertised and indoor heated pool. My husband needed to sleep during the day so we were going to stay at the pool while he was sleeping. The water was frigid! even after you were in it a while, it didn't get any better. My kids lips were turning blue. Not to mention the extreme unhelpful attitude of the staff.. I asked about the pool to two different people and they were very uncaring, unhelpful, and rude. The lady who checked us in was the only polite and helpful person we came across.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

HOUSTON
Reviewed October 4, 2012

Pulled in after a 14 be drive. This wasn't my first choice just because the exterior looked really rough and neglected, but I was pleasantly surprised at my room. New carpet,bed was great! Clean room, everything looked almost new and with granite sink top! This was a great value and did I mention it came with breakfast? I would stay here again.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

London, Canada
Reviewed March 14, 2012

Stop over stay on cross country drive. First choice hotel would not accept pets, so we picked this hotel because of the Ramada name. Ramada might want to check their quality control program for places using their name. The best part of this stay was breakfast in the morning. The restaurant and waitress were fabulous.

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else.
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
Cleveland, Ohio
Reviewed March 1, 2012

The desk clerk was nice and efficient, and offered the assist us however we would need. After traveling all day, we just wanted a clean,room and a decent bed to sleep in. All they had left was a smoking room, and though neither my wife or I smoke, we are not highly offended by smokers or a light smoke smell. To the cleaning crews credit, the room did not reek of smoke. However, a walk in bare feet to the bathroom (smaller than my linen closet at home) and back to the bed revealed an extremely dirty carpet. As we were on the second floor we had to manuever the exterior iron stairwell which seemed to be rusting at somewhat critical points and gave way slightly as I walked up it. We picked this hotel because it was Ramada, and they had a good reputation. It was inexpensive, and the bed was relatively comfortable, but we won't stay there again. Ick!

• Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
Plainwell, Michigan, United States
Reviewed January 5, 2012

My husband and I had a hard time finding a motel due to a Chili Cook-Off convention in town. We stopped at a Budget Inn, but left immediately after checking out the room. The next stop was an older Ramada Inn which appeared to be nicer, so we decided to stay. The room and bathroom were worn but clean. The toilet didn't flush easily, but the motel accepted dogs, the manager gave us a great price, and it was the best by far, of our two options!

• Stayed January 2012, traveled as a couple