“What's with all the good reviews?”

Best Western Hensley'S
Ranked #1 of 11 Hotels in El Reno
“What's with all the good reviews?”
Reviewed November 24, 2013

Cozy and clean? Just wonderful? Very nice? Where have these folks been staying??? I relied on those reviews when I booked a room from my car, which was stuck in miles of stopped traffic on I-40 for about two hours the other night. The price, at $102 was definitely on the high side. The bed, not even counting what felt like a plastic mattress pad, was the most uncomfortable of any hotel/motel bed I encountered on my recent trip to northern California. The pillows: ditto what felt like plastic covers under the case. The heat was either on or off. No in between. The icy wind blew through a very visible gap between the door and the frame. Television was quite limited. On the bright side, the linens were crisp and appeared clean and the man at the desk friendly. Stay here only if you must.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
Hope F, Manager at Best Western Hensley'S, responded to this review, November 25, 2013
I am so sorry that we did not meet your expectations. I am sure being stuck in the cold blowing wind, with the ice storm that we encountered this weekend for 2 hours was very stressful. Then to encounter the issues that you had with our motel I am very sorry. We will be using your input to correct the issues that you encountered.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Montgomery
Reviewed November 18, 2013

I enjoyed my brief stay at the Best Western Hensley's in El Reno on my drive out to Santa Fe, NM. I presume the friendly couple in the lobby at check-in were the Hensleys. If so, they are very courteous, quick with chick-in and check-out, and helpful. I felt the nightly rate was very fair for the spacious, clean room. The bed was comfortable, the TV channel selection nice, the towels and amenities were just right. I have absolutely no complaints about this wonderful hotel and would recommend it to anyone visiting or passing through El Reno.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Hope F, Manager at Best Western Hensley'S, responded to this review, November 20, 2013
Thank you so much for your nice review. We will be looking forward to seeing you again on your next trip thru the area.
Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed November 9, 2013 via mobile

Stopped by here after a horrible experience at a Motel 6 in Elk City, Oklahoma where I left after an hour and asked for a refund. (See my review on that place!) I have always stayed at Best Westerns but I was trying to save a little bit of money. Big mistake.

I found this Best Western after driving an hour from that motel from hell and arrived at 10 o'clock at night very tired. The manager was so kind and the hotel room was immaculate and modern with lots of little touches. Room is spacious with a couch, microwave, refrigerator, granite countertops - just lovely. It smelled wonderful and is very quiet. You cannot hear the traffic noise at all.

It is a really great hotel and I will come back again when I pass through. Best Western's are always good I've learned my lesson. No more cheap hotels for me!

Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
Hope F, Manager at Best Western Hensley'S, responded to this review, November 11, 2013
I would like to thank you so much for the kind remarks. It helps to know that we are being successful at what we are striving for.
Riverside, United States
Reviewed November 8, 2013

Very nice hotel. We travel through the area twice a year. We aways make sure to stay here. Room is always clean and comfortable. The staff is extremely nice. Right below the hotel is the Log Cabin Resturant. Makes it easy to go and have dinner after checking in.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you so much for the nice review, we strive to offer cleaniness and comforts of home.
Rolling Meadows, Illinois
Reviewed November 2, 2013

It was a great place to stay. Children and pets are welcome even though we were not traveling with either at this time. The people were pleasant, informed, and friendly. It's near the interstate for convenience.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Hope F, Front Office Manager at Best Western Hensley'S, responded to this review, November 4, 2013
Thank you so much for your recent review of our motel. We strive to be a family orientated motel, and we do hope to see you again soon.
Laredo
Reviewed October 31, 2013

Everyone was very helpful. The little things ( free cookies, water, newspaper, etc) make for a better stay at a hotel. The breakfast was excellent and varied; potatoes, bacon, biscuits, pancakes, not just sugary cold cereal. Everything was wonderful and we will be back when we are in the El Reno Oklahoma area.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you so much for your comments about out motel, we strive to do the small things that make a difference. Also we take alot of pride in our breakfast. We will be hopeing to see you again.
Texarkana, United States
Reviewed October 21, 2013

Traveled to California from East Texas for an event. Have always stayed at Comfort Suites spent one night in a Best Western on first night, stayed in Best Westerns for the entire trip! Great service, great room, nice breakfast. Made for a very pleasant Road Trip

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Hope F, Manager at Best Western Hensley'S, responded to this review, October 23, 2013
Thank you so much for your nice review. It is good to hear that you are pleased with Best Western. And we hope to see you on your next road trip.
Also consider these accommodations in or near El Reno
#2 of 11 in El Reno
Best Western Plus Yukon
Hampton Inn Oklahoma City/Yukon
Home2 Suites by Hilton Oklahoma City Yukon

Been to Best Western Hensley'S? Share your experiences!