“Nice, clean hotel.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Motel 6 El Reno

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Motel 6 El Reno
Ranked #4 of 11 Hotels in El Reno
Santa Fe
“Nice, clean hotel.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 29, 2013

Arrived late and the front desk clear was very helpful and courteous. Easy enough process to check-in and the room was found to be clean and in great shape. Overall, the hotel looked great and we had a nice night of sleep with no interruptions. This hotel was also pet friendly, which was great as we moved across the country with our little dog.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
motel6elreno, General Manager at Motel 6 El Reno, responded to this review, September 1, 2013
Daer guest , thank you for your good coments about our location.we try to give our guest best possible clean comfortable room and service.onesagain thank you for staying with us.hope we see you soon.
thanks

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Jerome
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2013

Kind of high but it. Was a Friday night.Easy check in and out.Was kind of supprised to see fridge and microwave in room.Room compared to a Days Inn or LA Quinta.Motel was across street from Walmart.Would stay again.Best Motel 6 we have stayed at.

• Stayed August 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Dear guest. thank you for staying with us.hope we see you soon.
thank you.
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2013

This is a low end hotel, we all know that, but it rates higher with me because it gives great value.

Newer property gives it a better look and feel, but the rooms were spacious and clean. The night's stay was comfortable and the bed was good. The price was higher than other Motel 6's, but still low end for the area and good enough value to rate the extra bubble. Check in was fast and easy and the staff friendly.
When I travel for enjoyment, I do little more than sleep in a hotel anyway, so I don't usually care much more than clean and comfortable, but this was better than average and I appreciate it.

Recommended.

Room Tip: The highway is right there and I did not hear it, but was on the far side of the hotel. I don't...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank nabenom
motel6elreno, General Manager at Motel 6 El Reno, responded to this review, August 11, 2013
Dear guest thank you for staying with us.we do realy appricited for write a good word for our location.we try to give our guest very clean and comfortable rooms all time.ones again we realy appricited for staying with us.please let us know if we can help you for feature lodging needs.
bob patel
Phoenix, Arizona
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2013

First and foremost, I'd like to thank the front desk man, Chris, for being so helpful and informative. This guy can multitask like nobody's business!
As for the hotel, it was the best Motel 6 I've stayed in by far. Interior corridors, well-lit parking, nice room and comfy bed. Close to the highway but no highway noise. I stayed on the first floor. Secure doors. Internet available for free, and for those without a computer, there's one on the first floor for use for free. Smelled clean, looked clean and was quiet.
My pets enjoyed their stay, too, and were not nervous or frightened. Nice big window from which to view outside, large TV, convenient to shopping and restaurants and gas station. I have no complaints. Thanks for the pleasant stay.

Room Tip: If you have pets, first floor rooms are easier to manage with them in tow. My room faced south and I...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Dear guest thank you to write a good word for our location we do realy appricited. we try to give our guest clean and comfortable rooms.please let us know if we can help you for feature lodging need.ones again thank you for staying with us.
Wichita Falls, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2013

This is a Motel 6 hotel -- it has just the basics -- but I found it to be good quality for the price. You are within walking distance to several places to eat, and the WalMart is right across the street.
The staff was friendly and my stay was relatively quiet. I was overall satisfied with my stay here and would stay again if I'm ever in El Reno.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
motel6elreno, General Manager at Motel 6 El Reno, responded to this review, June 12, 2013
Thank you for your possitive concerne about our motel.we try hard give cofort to our every guest as much as we can.ones again thank you for staying with us.
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 29, 2013 via mobile

I've stayed in numerous motel 6's across the United States, I actually prefer them over other motel chains, but this one is overpriced. I've stayed in nicer ones for half the price. Our rooms seat lid (the part you sit on) had pee all over it. Definitely will not stay here again.

• Stayed March 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
motel6elreno, General Manager at Motel 6 El Reno, responded to this review, April 2, 2013
We extremly sorry for any inconvenion at uor property. please accept my appologie.we offre you a huge discount for your next stay at el reno motel6.
thank you for bringing to our attention
Ponca City, Oklahoma
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

This is the best Motel 6 I've seen lately.

The rooms are small but very clean and all the staff was extremely helpful. They helped with some forgotten toiletries and even ran out the door to return an item to us as we were leaving.
Overall it was a great hotel.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank SuZi520
motel6elreno, General Manager at Motel 6 El Reno, responded to this review, May 6, 2013
Thank you for your concern hope we see you soon.
Also consider these accommodations in or near El Reno
Hampton Inn El Reno
#2 of 11 in El Reno
Fairfield Inn & Suites Oklahoma City Yukon
BEST WESTERN Plus Yukon

Been to Motel 6 El Reno? Share your experiences!