“Very clean, larger room”
Review of Motel 6 El Reno

Motel 6 El Reno
Ranked #5 of 11 Hotels in El Reno
Reviewed May 4, 2008

I booked this Motel due to its pet friendly policies, and reasonable rates. I was pleasantly surprised by the size of our room, and the cleanliness. It's a smaller Motel, and my room was on the first floor, just down from the main lobby.

If you're looking for a clean, no-frills Motel at a reasonable rate, then I'd highly recommend this Motel 6.

There's no continental breakfast, but coffee is provided in the lobby.

It's close to the highway, and has a number of fast food options available nearby.

• Stayed: May 2008, traveled with family

Reviewed January 17, 2008

This was the best Motel 6 I stayed at on my roadtrip across country (I stayed at two others along the way). The room was large and clean, the staff were friendly, the location was easy to find and close to food, the price was great for what you got. The nice lobby area made it feel like it was more of a hotel than your average Motel 6.

• Stayed: January 2008, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 17, 2007

We stayed at the El Reno, OK Motel 6 on Friday, Dec. 22nd through Tuesday, Dec. 26th. The staff was helpful at check in to get us a non-ajoining room, on a different floor as there were less people where they put us. The room was clean and had what we needed.
Very convenient location to I-40.
I really appreciate a clean pet friendly hotel. Decent area to walk the dog as well on the backside of the property (so you don't feel like you are in everyone's way near doorways, etc.)
I would recommend this hotel for budget minded travelers who need a clean hotel.

• Stayed: January 2007, traveled as a couple
Baymont Inn & Suites EL Reno
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites El Reno
Home2 Suites by Hilton Oklahoma City Yukon
Hampton Inn Oklahoma City/Yukon

Been to Motel 6 El Reno? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Motel 6 El Reno

Address: 1506 Domino Dr, I-40 at Country Club Road, Exit #123, El Reno, OK 73036-5824
Location: United States > Oklahoma > El Reno
Ranked #5 of 11 Hotels in El Reno
Price Range: $90 - $100 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Motel 6 El Reno 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Motel-6, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Orbitz and Hotwire so you can book your Motel 6 El Reno reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Motel Six El Reno