“Great Mexican Food”

Don Serapio’s Mexican Restaurant
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Don Serapio's specializes in true, authentic homemade Mexican food. For the best taste, done right- we'll see you at Don Serapio's!
Reviewed September 7, 2009

We ate there while visiting Oklahoma City recently. It was highly recommended to us by some locals. It is a little out of the way but well worth it! We loved the enchiladas and cheese sauce. It is kind of a hole in the wall but nice and clean. Service was fantastic.

Reviewed December 31, 2008

Do not eat here! It is a poor excuse for a Mexican restaurant! Everytime I have eaten here, I've ordered an alcoholic drink to help me get me food down and EVERYTIME the glass tasted like it had soapy water in it! GROSS!!! The one redeeming quality is they have pretty good mexican potatoes.