“Not bad.”

Montana Mike's Steakhouse
Ranked #11 of 42 Restaurants in El Reno
Cuisines: American
Reviewed November 24, 2013

Average steakhouse with sweet young waiter. Nothing particularly wonderful or awful about this restaurant. Location was convenient. House wine was drinkable. Steak was properly cooked and okay. Baked potato was particularly good!

Reviewed October 29, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I ordered from the two for $20 menu they offered. I just had a burger but it was one of the best I have had. My wifes shrimp were okay. The deep fried zuchini and mushrooms apetizer were tasty but overly greasy. The restaurant had something of a roadhouse feel to it. The service was very good.

Reviewed September 8, 2013

My sister and I ate at Montana Mike's since it was near the Holiday Inn East where we were staying. I ordered the chicken fried steak and mashed potatoes and it was excellent. My sister ordered a 6 ounce steak and she said that there was nothing special about it. She also ordered a margarita and it was so potent it is a good thing that we were walking back to our hotel and not driving! The service was good and we received our food very quickly. We were glad for that since we were tired after spending many hours on the road.

Reviewed August 5, 2013

The location was wonderful for us as it was right next to our hotel and we didn't feel like driving any more. The service was above average, the food was okay, but nothing to write home about. This was not the greatest montana mikes that we have been to, but it certainly wasn't the worst either. I would come back if nothing else for the service.

Reviewed July 16, 2013

I had the sirloin with blue cheese and bacon topping and it was great. The signature margarita was good to!