“good value for your buck”

Montana Mike's Steakhouse
Ranked #21 of 40 Restaurants in El Reno
Cuisines: American
mcloud, Oklahoma
“good value for your buck”
Reviewed October 23, 2012

I've dined here a few times. Yes, it's a chain restaurant, but has a pretty good value. Their lunch specials are very worthy of a dine in. The service is always decent and the food has yet to be bad. A little taste of home style cooking for lunch. They have yet to let me down. qh

• Visited March 2012

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Extremely disappointed”
Reviewed August 22, 2012

My stepdad loves this place but I was completely disappointed. I ordered the chicken fried chicken with a baked potato. The portion was extremely small for a $9.99 meal, but the chicken was very good. The baked potato was served room temperature so that it didn't even melt the butter. The okra and fries were also served room temperature. My sister and aunt both ordered medium steak and both came out medium well. My sister in law's steak was medium when she ordered it medium rare. My other sister ordered chicken fried steak which she said was good, but complained again about the fries not being hot-or even warm for that matter. My grandma had a pork chop with a baked sweet potato, and again her complaint was the temperature of the food. The ambiance of the restaurant was great-very cutely decorated. The service was at best mediocre given by a disinterested teenager. The only reason I would ever venture back is if my stepdad can talk me into going again. Save your money and just go to Logan's or Texas Roadhouse-or even Chili's for that matter.

• Visited August 2012
Naperville, IL
“Great food, service and price!”
Reviewed May 13, 2012

Wow! Ancho steak, salad and loaded baked potato with warm rolls for $11.29.
Jordan was very efficient and friendly. YUM

Visited May 2012
Barling, Arkansas
“Great Family Steakhouse!!”
Reviewed April 13, 2012

We met family and friends at Montana Mikes. We had a very large party (12 people) They seated us pretty quick. We didn't have a long wait to get our food and nobody had to send their steaks back. Cooked to order! What more can you say about that? Great service, Great food!
I recommend this place!!!

• Visited March 2012
1 Thank carzyb

Been to Montana Mike's Steakhouse? Share your experiences!