“Try not to slurp!”

Pho Bulous
Ranked #29 of 331 Restaurants in Edmond
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed July 1, 2014

We love eating at phobulous! I enjoy watching people try to be dignified while eating the delicious pho.

We have tried the summer rolls, the rare beef pho, lo mein, and the vermicelli platters. All have been outstanding. Their peanut sauce is my favorite around.

Service is attentive and quick. Restaurant is clean. Prices are good. Don't hesitate to give them a try!

2  Thank scrappymel

Reviewed June 11, 2014

These folks are pro's, food is great, service is great and it's a very clean place to eat. We had a party of eight so the order was varied, it all came out exactly as ordered. I had the sampler as a meal and would get it again, the sauces were mighty tasty-couldn't get enugh lol.
I give these guys and gals two thumbs up.

Reviewed April 30, 2014

Myself, my girlfriend, and our 8 yr and 10 month old visited Pho Bulous on a Saturday afternoon around 4. It was just us and 2 other families there so we were greeted promptly and shown a table. The ambiance is sparse but classy. Waitstaff was courteous and attentive during our entire visit. Being vegetarians we ordered the Vegetarian Pho, Veggie Summer Rolls, and the Vegetarian Fried Rice. We were pleased with the presentation, taste, and ample portions of everything ordered. Nothing really wowed us but it was definitely on the upper end of the taste scale. We all gave it a thumbs up. Pho Bulous provides exactly what one is looking for in a Pho restaurant and the prices are decent. We thought it provided good value for the money. Service was fast as well. We had our appetizer in less than 5 minutes and our entrees shortly thereafter. We were in and out in less than 40 minutes and we took our time. We will definitely be going back when we are in the mood for Pho. Love that we have this option in Edmond.

Reviewed March 15, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I have decided that Pho is our new favorite food. We have sampled the Pho in several places and this is hands down the best. The broth is rich and full of flavor and there is an amazing amount of meat in each bowl. I prefer chicken and he sets beef. Both get two thumbs up. I was so full after sharing spring rolls and a large bowl of Pho that I literally hurt! Prices are very reasonable and service is excellent. What a great find!

2  Thank RebeccaL230
Reviewed December 26, 2013 via mobile

They were super busy so I was afraid our food may be slow, but our appetizers were very fast as well as our food. (We had our toddler in tow and our window for her is very short.) The food was excellent. Would recommend everything we had, fried dumplings, spring rolls, the chicken vermicelli. My hubs had a stir fry and it was great! Can't wait to try the Pho. Looking forward to our next visit. Also, the Thai bubble tea was to die for...next time I won't share mine!

2  Thank HailiElliott

Been to Pho Bulous? Share your experiences!