“Excellent service and attitude¡¡¡”
Review of Flat Tire Burgers

Flat Tire Burgers
Ranked #14 of 320 Restaurants in Edmond
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner
Reviewed April 19, 2013

Everybody is commited to attend you and make it a better experience. Nice food, drinks and great burgers. Forget most commercial restaurants. This place rules¡¡¡ Try something spicy this time¡¡

There are newer reviews for Flat Tire Burgers

Reviewed November 6, 2012

My first impressions of this place left me doubting my decision to eat there, but I was assured by my local friends that these were the best burgers in town.
The parking lot was uneven and needs to be resurfaced. I would recommend better lighting as well, since it was very dark and hard to maneuver in the tight space.
Once inside, the atmosphere was nice. However, the food was bland and the service was lacking. The portions were decent sized, the prices were fair and we left full. But in my opinion, it was not the best burger in town.

I believe I got my money's worth, and strongly recommend you visit for yourself to form your own opinions.

2  Thank jhoips
Reviewed November 3, 2012

Good. Burgers and fries! Good for families and quick services! Good outdoor places! Relaxing and interesting decor!

Reviewed September 24, 2012

This place is staffed by college students who are always polite and neat in appearence. The food is served fast and fresh. My glass never got below half full and it was refilled.

Reviewed July 26, 2012 via mobile

This is a great place to eat!! I would recommend it for anyone. Get the signature burger sauce. You won't regret it!