“Neat place!”

Flat Tire Burgers
Ranked #13 of 311 Restaurants in Edmond
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Edmond, Ok
“Neat place!”
Reviewed November 3, 2012

Good. Burgers and fries! Good for families and quick services! Good outdoor places! Relaxing and interesting decor!

Visited November 2012

Del City, Oklahoma
“EXCELLENT ! ! ! !”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

This place is staffed by college students who are always polite and neat in appearence. The food is served fast and fresh. My glass never got below half full and it was refilled.

Visited August 2012
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Flattire burgers”
Reviewed July 26, 2012 via mobile

This is a great place to eat!! I would recommend it for anyone. Get the signature burger sauce. You won't regret it!

okc
“Great burgers despite their parking lot!”
Reviewed July 23, 2012

Have eaten here many, many times. This is my favorite hamburger place. They are the typical $8 or so burgers. They are not cheap, but we enjoy eating here once a month or so.
We have had never had good service here though, I would say average. Our servers have always been college aged kids, so its kind of hit or miss on the service. Its a small place and you're kind of packed in there. Lots of college kids in there, which would make sense because its across from the UCO campus.
The parking is horrid. We have actually had to leave because we couldn't get into the parking lot before. Its very small, and hard to manuever. I wish something could be done about it, but I don't know what they would do to help the problem. Last time we ate there, the car was parked so close to me that I thought I was gonna have to get in through the back of my suv.
Overall, good place to get a good burger. Don't expect great service, its a little loud, but a fun atmosphere. Give it a try!

• Visited July 2012
Spring, Texas
“Good burgers”
Reviewed July 17, 2012

Flat Tire is a great place for a good burger. Good selection of breads and cheeses. Lots of different toppings. They have really good sweet potato fries. Service is fast and friendly. Parking can be a little challenging depending on the time of day.

• Visited May 2012