“Great small neighborhood Italian”
Review of Othello's

Othello's
Ranked #11 of 322 Restaurants in Edmond
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Friendly, small, always great fresh Home-made Italian. Friendly service and staff.

Reviewed July 8, 2012

We mostly eat pizza at this joint. I don't think they have good pasta at all but I am picking about this. The service is always good but the hostess is usually annoyed or they seem to be confused. The house wine is good (I am not picky about this) and the zucchini sticks are great. The best thing about this place is that it is a true locals joint and the coconut cream pie is to die for. They make it from scratch daily. If you go late in the evening make sure you ask them to save you a slice ... otherwise it will be gone!

Reviewed June 6, 2012

Great italian food close to home. Only went 1x and need to go again, the service was sub par but we were there at an odd hour of the day as well.

1  Thank Live_for_vacation77
Reviewed May 28, 2012

I am shocked by the poor reviews.... But really someone that suggests eating at taco bueno? Anyway yes the food does take a while to come out but is homemade! My husband and I love everything on the menu. Bread is great, antipasti salad is fresh, pizza and pasta never fail. We eat here all the time. Their homemade desserts are really good too although I rarely have. Enough room. I like the tables upstairs.

Reviewed May 20, 2012

Incredible food! Great ambiance. And, for my mother's birthday, our waitress sang opera style birthday song. Everyone in the restaurant was stunned at the talent!

Been to Othello's? Share your experiences!