All reviews first floor bacon waffles room was clean stay there again keurig coffee maker flat screen tv coffee table burrito handicapped room great place to stay shower head sitting area staff was very friendly king bed breakfast items fresh fruit
Reviewed August 13, 2018 via mobile

Room smelled like urine. The tub/shower drained very slowly. I was ankle deep in water before I finished my shower. Sink was half full of water before I finished shaving. The mattress was well worn. The carpet was damp almost wet.We paid premium price for a poor quality room. I’ll stick with Holiday Inn in the future .

Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
Stacy E, General Manager at Best Western Edmond Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write your review and share your experience. It is disheartening to learn you did not have the best experience and I will address this directly with my maintenance staff. We hope that you will return and see how we grow

Reviewed August 6, 2018

7th year we have stayed here. My granddaughter and our adult friends enjoyed the pool. It is always so clean and neat with plenty of towels. All staff were friendly and helpful. Rooms clean and neat with air working well. Next July we will visit again on our way to Ft Worth.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for taking the time to write your review and share your experience with us. We look forward to seeing you again in the future

Reviewed August 3, 2018

Convenient location, plenty of eating and shopping locations very close still somewhat secluded. Really enjoy this location. Very nice well kept property with an excellent staff. Close to business area.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled on business
1  Thank jdcpac
Stacy E, General Manager at Best Western Edmond Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write your review and share your experience. We appreciate your business and the recognition of our wonderful staff. We look forward to seeing you in the future

Reviewed July 27, 2018

Dog Friendly, Very well maintained, excellent staff, comfortable beds, nice shower, great location. We will definitely return to this hotel again. Excellent rates, very clean. Management was super friendly and professional.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank ColorMeHappy
Stacy E, General Manager at Best Western Edmond Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write your review and share your experience with us. We appreciate you recognizing our staff and we look forward to your future stays with us.

Reviewed July 22, 2018

Spent the last week in this hotel! Had the huge whirlpool suite and it was wonderful!! The tub was very large and very relaxing! The room was larger than I expected with a sitting area including couch coffee table comfy chair (the couch was also a pullout bed). The bed was like sleeping on a cloud! The free breakfast was awesome much to choose from and very delicious! Swimming pool was indoors and the several times I went I had it to myself! The housekeeping service was excellent and loved coming back from my day's out to a clean room that smelled great! He only couple of negatives I experienced were that I guess they were doing some kind of construction on the second floor and it was so loud it woke me up out of my sleep thinking something was coming thru my wall! And I kept getting locked out of my room and side entrance because the room cards didn't work. It was happening to more than myself as I talked to other guests who kept experiencing the same thing. Also jacuzzi at pool was shut down!
And soda machine just took my money every time without ever giving me a product.Butt all in all I had a good experience

Stayed: July 2018
1  Thank bernadenej
Stacy E, General Manager at Best Western Edmond Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write your review and sharing your experience. We have a wonderful staff and I want to thank you for recognizing them. We do apologize for the construction going on in the rooms above you and for the vending machine not working properly. We do hope that you will return to see how we grow and improve over the next several months.