All reviews front desk room was clean oklahoma city great guy called marriott breakfast options sitting area other hotels local university great nights sleep comfortable hotel checking out veggie sausages next morning waffle iron waffles a nice place to stay
Reviewed June 5, 2018

We have stayed in this facility every time we visited Edmond over the past few years, and never disappointed. But time has changed what used to be a consistent Marriott experience. Part of the problem was management; attitude of help, if you saw them, was evasive and unhelpful. Breakfast and coffee services were available later than in the past. Internet service was weak, and for Elite members the high speed option that used to be included was now a charge. Not a big deal, but annoying, especially since a lot of other hotels are now providing the best wi-fi internet speeds they can get as part of the room charge. Rooms were not as clean as in the past or even serviced during our four day stay. Noise was always an issue with this place, but the uncontrolled antics of children in the hallways seemed worse than usual and not addressed by the staff. Despite these observations, you can't beat the price for this place or a semblance of satisfaction if you only want a place to sleep at night.

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 21, 2018

I hate the fact that there is never anyone at the front desk but back in the office watching a monitor and you have to wait for them to come help you. We had two rooms rented and had an unexpected event and had to check out of one room a night early but was still charged for that room. There was no whirlpool as was advertised and the pool was in desperate need of a good cleaning. The entrance to the hotel is not clearly marked and really hard to find the hotel after dark. Definitely not a Marriott
experience.

Room Tip: Next time I am in the area I will try the La Quinta next door, easier to see from the road and get in and out of.
  • Stayed: May 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed May 4, 2018

We did not have a 'Marriott Experience' at this hotel. The problem was clearly housekeeping. Bathroom not cleaned properly - hair on floor, in tub, soap scum in dish, trash from previous guests under bed and in drawers. Very sticky floors...especially in the breakfast area. Our shoes literally made noise as they stuck to the floor. Moldy fruit for breakfast and coffee NOT hot...had been sitting awhile. We would not recommend this hotel and will not be staying again.

Room Tip: No suggestions. They need a new cleaning crew!
  • Stayed: April 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 17, 2018 via mobile

On my way home from vacation, I stopped in Edmond for the night. I was road weary and needed peace. The courteous front desk had me to my room in minutes. The rooms have recently been refurbished and are quite lovely. The double queen room contained a refrigerator and microwave. Sadly the whirlpool had been cemented shut and the pool was not having its best day. I opted for a bath in the room and a great nights sleep. Breakfast offered great looking and tasty fruit along with hot items and cereal. I have already recommended the place to my sister who will be making a trip later this year.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled solo
Reviewed April 14, 2018

I was in for a big conference at the local university and this was basically the closest place, though it was still three miles away (stuff is spread out in OK). The decor is pleasantly modern and the staff are quite helpful - they recommended a very nice pizza place that delivered, as there are basically no restaurants for miles around. The room was comfortable, if not well located (right over the entrance?) and the place was quiet, despite being crawling with college students for the week (it was a student research conference). Internet service was easy and high-speed. My issues with the hotel relate to its workout facilities (a couple treadmills, and "weights" that only went to 25lb and were shoved in a corner, along with the bench), and to their complimentary breakfast, where they seemed to have trouble keeping fresh food and drink out (a suggestion here would be a second waffle iron, as that was clearly popular and would take the pressure off of the rest of the service a bit). As the workout facilities matter to me it's not likely I'd choose the place again, but if that's not an issue for you it's comfortable for a short stay.

Room Tip: Away from the entrance for sure!
  • Stayed: April 2018, traveled on business